The snow melts

Anime: Blue Exorcist (Ao No exorcist)
POV: You
___________\('-'\)

I wandered aimlessly around campus, leaving a little footprint in the snow with each step I took. I looked back at the couples all hanging around the place, and suddenly became sad again. So what? I'm a proud single, I'll just go and hang out with the other singles. I told myself. (Goes to bar. Ha! But no seriously.) I wandered around the door to the pastries shop, waiting for my friends. We were supposed to be having a pastry test today, eating all those sugar coated buns.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a male voice, I turned to see Rin and Yukio, a few others trailing behind them distantly. "(Y/N), what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I'm waiting for my friends, we're supposed to be tasting pastry's today." I told the boy. And just then my phone rings in my hand. I look down at the text message. Hey (Y/N)! We just invited a group of boys to come with us to the shop, give us a minute! Read the text, and the group of boys trailing behind them slowly revealed my friends. Wow.

"Oh, your who they were talking about." Exclaimed Rin. And scratched the back of his head.

"Yuki! Yuki!" Yelled one of the girls and suddenly wrapped her arm around his, linking them as they entered the shop. I looked to Rin, who just looked like he came for the fun of it. We both knew each other were demons, it was just a matter of time before everyone found out that I was a demon, no one knew.

I sat beside Rin as they placed plates upon plates of pastries with labels and a marking paper, and were told to grade them. I just dug in to them before I realized anything around me was going on and Rin had the same idea.

Someone was full early and so there was one pastry left, and Rin and I both wanted it. It was a sweet dough bread, the close cousin of the sour dough bread, and was really hard to rip apart. So I proposed my amazing idea.

"If I bite off one end, I'll give you the other, sounds like a deal?" And everyone was giggling.

"Pockey, pockey, pockey, Pockey, pockey, pockey, pockey, pockey, pockey.." Their voices trailed off as I started to blush.

"What's Pockey?" Asked Rin, and the pink haired boy named Shema leaned in and whispered to him. When Shema was done, Rin grinned devilishly.

"Let's do it." He told me.

"No." I exclaimed, not wanting to have a relationship. Those things are god dammed complicated.

"Comon.. I'll make it worthwhile~" he sang. And everybody oohed and Ahhhed. I blushed again.

"Fine. Jackass..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I said, and bit down on one end. He bit the other, and soon nothing was left of the sweetbread between our mouths, and I kissed him. Once he swallowed the last of the bread I took a breath, and leaned back in for more. I grabbed his back, and pulled him in closer, he was confused, and then started kissing back with just as much aggression and passion as me.

"Ahem, sorry, but this isn't a seven minutes in heaven closet, so I'm gonna have to ask you to stop, or leave." Said one of the workers. And I blushed, I was a bright, vibrant red. I sat in my seat, looking at Rin seeing his fangs lightly through his humorous smile.

We once again began our conversation with our friends, and this time, with a light snow beginning to fall outside, and the light swoosh of the wind blowing it slightly in one direction, our fingers were laced together.