Star Mangu

The baby was carried out by some circus people and dumped him inside a cage with monkeys. The baby was shivering due to the cold wind blown.

Other side sanyu and others are looking for him like crazy after seeing the WhatsApp video. They didn't know where the baby was.

Inside the cage suddenly mangu felt a warmth and he opened his eyes to get terrified by the look of a big monkey ( not gorilla) seeing him with love. Mangu yawned and moved closer and slept.

In his heart he was missing his crazy mom and her antics. Morning he found all the monkey family having their favorite food banana and one was thrown to him by the fellow monkey.

Mangu looked at it as a missile and he was just gawking at it unknown how to have. The mom monkey came to him and peeled it and bought near his mouth. Mangu gave a grin and opened his mouth but can't bite it. Due to hunger he started crying loudly and all the monkeys shut their ears.

Then the joker toli came and they fed mangu milk through bottle,he gulped it in a go. The mom monkey felt jelo of this and gave the death glare to the jokers.

Today was an off because they need to set up the place. Mangu was chilling seeing his new family and their activities. Then all were running around each other and he was clapping and cheering them up.

Later  experienced someone throwing peanuts on mangu and he looked the other side to see a cute little girl monkey battling with her lashes to him.
Mangu (i.m): mumma what's this.mangu and monkey girl ki love story. Need to stay away from her and turned to other side .

Then the circus people came to take all the animals for practice. Even mangu was taken. He saw their practice and was having a happy time.

At night the monkey family assembled the circus girls came and fed the baby. He saw the flirty looks of girl monkey and her friends teasing her. He twitched his lips and looked elsewhere.

Then the mom monkey took him and made him sit between her legs. He saw the side to see it's like a train they are sitting .

1st a big oldie assume as granny,then another aunty,then uncle,dad,mom then mangu.
Mangu(i.m): complete family.but what are they upto.

The mom started to search his hair and then catching it and pressing it with thumb and then again in search.

Mangu(i.m): crazy family and sighs. And he sleeps.

Next day the circus ground was decorated with lights and loud music. Mangu was given glittery dress and he was dolled up. The acts started and mangu was taken by the in charge to the center.

Manager : look at this little boy ,he is a star by birth. He is known as the famous Mougli of jungle book. He lives with animals and behaves like them.

All you guys don't believe me. See for yourself.

The monkeys came and took the baby's hand they went round and round, mangu too in crawling posture like they were.The mom kept him inside the drum and puppies came in line and started to roll it. The baby was terrified.

Then a guy came and lifted him and started to twirl and he felt like he will fall down. Then he was send to jokers. The jokers were cracking some jokes and pulling and pushing him and he fell in the process. And he saw the audience and the jokers were laughing their heart out.

Then in a blink he was thrown up into the air. And one girl caught him then he was thrown to another like this process went on. The show got over and mangu was thinking ways to escape from this hell.

The reporters saw this show and telecasted on their channel. With headlines saying a small baby is tortured in the name of entertainment. Sanyu saw this and then went to the circus place.

Kids were busy posing with mangu before the next show. Rd and gang too reached and was looking for him.

They bought the tickets for front to see mangu and the show starts . Mangu entry and he became lean and sanyu felt bad for her baby. The baby looked and saw his family there with assuring smile and he got the energy to fight.

He was doing his acts and when it was over sanyu and all went to see where he is kept. They saw him in the cage with monkeys.

Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,,Meri Maa

Sanyu's eyes filled with tears and she ran near the cage and mangu too caught hold of the rails and they were crying. Their emotional scene was interrupted by mom monkey she pulled the baby to her and started to bash sanyu in her animal language

S: see monkey it's my baby and I'll take him from you
Mom(i.m): challenge I'll never give him to you with smirk
And all turned to rd.
Rd: what
Y: the monkey is smirking exactly like you
Rd: arghhh pagal

Rd,parth and yoyo went near the cage and opened it with a clip. Mangu comes running to the door but the mom monkey holds him tight. Rd forward his hand to baby but gets slapped by the girl monkey.

Yoyo comes and put his head welcome a slap from dad,then yoyo slap dad in turn. Then the process continues and due to tiredness both stops.

Sanyu comes with few items. She sees the mom monkey in dress. Sanyu removes her veil,mom thinks I shouldn't be back so she too threw her veil. Now sanyu removes her chain and it was also copied by mom. Then sanyu makes funny face she copies. Then sanyu threw a baby doll then mom doesn't react.
S: cheating
Mom(i.m): I'm well aware of the hat story and give a victory grin but she didn't knew her grip got loose in the process

But they don't know our mangu well when all were busy in fighting he came out to the end of the cage and pulled the sleeves of rd and he took him.
Rd: why are they fighting
Mangu shrugs his shoulder. Rd taps sanyu shoulder and whispers let's leave.
S: in low voice how without mangu
Rd hands her mangu and ask to hide him. She picks her veil and hid him under that and starts walking.

Rd comes to parth and yoyo who were busy in giving looks to monkeys. Rd without noise bolt the door and screams run.
The duo turns and see rd with thumbs up. Both shake their bum and tease the monkey family and runs.

Chappals are most welcome. I'll take that for sure. I'm planning to end in 2 parts