Uninvited guest

This story takes place in Mumbai the city of dreams. Here all wakes up with a dream to fulfill in their life.

Avinash Apartment  Room 203 this is the place where the story starts . Let's see what's happening inside the flat .

The main door opens to a hall where the guests are welcomed with chips packets and coke cans after escaping from there you will find a kitchen with all plates and vessels scattered and dish waiting for its turn to be washed ,next is the bedroom where the bed is occupied and the alarm kept in the side table waiting to ring .

There you go tring tring and there started the hustle bustle who will shut the damn thing off .

First person got irritated by the ring and was scratching his bum and that's the fun element of the story YoYo and he is working in a BPO . He was nudging the middle person and that person in his dreams is busy coochie cooing with his new found girlfriend and demanding a kiss ,he is Parth the model cum flirt . There's another guy sleeping peacefully at the side with the sheet covered completely over the head and was asking to stop the ring of clock and it's our hero Randhir and a engineer by profession .

Three of them were stubborn and at last the clock was unsuccessful in making them wake up and it got shut by himself because this is the daily drama .

After like an hour the door bell was ringing continuously and again the fight started again .

Y: which day is it
P: Monday
Y: rd it's your day to do the household .go and open the door . The milkman will be waiting go
Rd : please yaar just spare me for today. Yesterday I reached late from returning from native
P: no means no
Rd: fine I'll go

Rd got up from the bed with sleepy eyes to the kitchen with half closed lids he started searching for the vessel and finally he got that . He opened the door and forwards the dish to get milk but no movement he rubbed his eyes to see that no one is at the door .

Rd looked here and there and was going to close the door that his eyes came out of the socket to see a baby lying on the floor with a chit .
Your baby your responsibility .Happy day
Note : this will be a different story and its my story and I didn't take it from other stories. I'm saying this because there's a story called Bachelor dad where a baby appears same like this at rd house.

This is different and purely my creation.

Babysitter 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara