Rowdy

Sanyu took rest,Shanta managed the household works and baby,and sunday Sanyu made guys work saying,she works all these 6 days and she needs time to relax.

Sunday she goes for shopping,movies and what not . Like this a month was complete and tomorrow she needs to give the monthly payment of maid. She thought for a while and came to the guys gang.

S: i need 6k for the babysitting and doing the house works
Rd: whispers in the ear of sanyu but as per your drama you are the mom of baby so how are you asking payment
S: chalu
Rd: smirked. I won't give a penny
S:  because he is our baby i can't ask for babysitting  but I'm not a maid
Rd: its like you need to earn for living here
S: parthu .....can you give a 2k
P: sure sanyu and gave her
Y: take my share too and handed 3k
Seeing this parth gave her 2k more. She gave flirty smiles and in total she got 10k and gave a victory smile to Rd and flying kiss to the other two.

Next day she gave the money to the maid. Maid complained about shortage of grocery,sanyu thought to buy everything when the weekend comes.

On Sunday all got dressed and mangu too . Rd hid mangu near his chest and covered with jacket and sanyu was walking bindass. The guys were stunned by her act.

P: hello where are you going
S: market with all of you and grinned
Y: arey he meant all will raise questions about who are you ? Where you stay and all S: it's simple I'll answer that I'm the maid here.
Rd: she is smart and filled with crooked ideas
They all came out and took an auto to the market.

Rd was carrying mangu and the baby was sleeping keeping his head on rd shoulder. Some guys were there roaming and they saw the baby with rd. Mangu woke up with the pulling of his cheek by the guys. He was crying and rd glared at the boys but they in turn gave angry looks to rd.

They did the same with ale ale cute chubby baby. Rd turned to them and said just leave my baby otherwise...
Guys: otherwise what ha and started pushing rd
Rd like film hero aahhh and  fist to punch the guys but the leader of the boys were more quick than him and next second rd was crying in pain with a black eye and the gang made fun of him.

Sanyu was on the other side and parth and yoyo was following her. They came to the spot of rd to see him and mangu crying. By seeing his black eye sanyu asked rd who did that. He pointed to the guys who were now troubling a couple.

Sanyu looked at parth and yoyo.
P: I don't want to fight with them
Y: sanyu ji I'm a follower of Gandhiji ahimsa path
S: what type of friends are you both . Parth what is the use of this bulky muscles and yoyo you are a darpok and went to the direction of boys

The boys whistled seeing sanyu
Guys: hot and sexy
S: mind your words
Guys: mirchi ooohhhh
S: go and say sorry to them showing rd and mangu
Guys : haha
S: enough of this now action time

She saw a vendor with chilli powder she went there took a fistful and blew to the guys and two cried in pain. Other two charged towards her and she saw a stick lying and started beating with that unfortunately the other came and hold the stick. She then hit him on his most sensitive part.

Then another guy came she kept her leg and he got disbalanced and fell on the pots kept for selling. Then one more came to her she threw the flowers kept and then parth and yoyo came to the scene they too started beating. All the guys down and rd and mangu happy all did a happy dance .

They were going then yoyo asked to stop. Let's do in slow motion and they were walking but against got interrupted by the vendors.
Vendor 1: my chilli powder Rs 100  you took a fitful ( assuming)
Vendor 2: pots of Rs 1000
Vendor 3: flowers of Rs 500

Rd sighed seeing the bill and sanyu made a puppy face. Later they came home.

Rd was in middle and either side was yoyo and parth on the couch. Opposite chair ( there is 2 chair)sanyu was trying her best to make mangu sleep. Yoyo dipped a cotton in dettol and pressed to rd's bruised area and he was crying with pain.

Whose good luck doesn't know mangu slept and the power too was gone. Then after 45 minutes electricity came back.

Rd with a smile looked at his side and had a horrified expression seeing yoyo with cotton and giving him sweet smile . Then sanyu in her regular seat.

Narrator: Confused readers don't be I'll make it clear.

Flashback

Power goes and rd touching his eye. Mangu slept sanyu laid him on the cloth spread on the hall between chair and couch. She moves from there open her mobile and send message to parth and yoyo giving them invitation to come near her saying she is afraid of darkness and not to speak because then others will get to know about their secret meet.

Sanyu hide herself and yoyo  comes first and sits and then parth reach the opposite side and takes the seat ,sanyu  knew they won't do the math of where the she sat. Yoyo kept his hand on the chair handle and parth keep his on the other chair and their hands brush against each other. They feel goosebumps thinking each other as Sanyu. ( yoyo with the thought sanyu changed her seat for him and parth thinking its sanyu only)

Meanwhile sanyu comes near rd and dip the cotton and blew air on his wound and press it and silence him with a peck on his lips. Rd gets freezed for the moment and she goes to where mangu is sleeping. Rd comes back to reality and says why the power isn't coming . All the 3 come back from their dream land and parth and yoyo sit back to couch and later sanyu goes near the chair and making sure those 2 are gone sits there and keep the other chair in it's place.

The power comes and parth and yoyo giving flirty smile to sanyu and rd shocked knowing the person kissed him is yoyo. Seeing rd's expression sanyu controls her laughter. Rd goes to washroom and wash his mouth with several times.

Note; so today I have posted Angel and Demon new part. Then a 2 shot story A date with my fiancee which is sandhir,first shot is posted last part by 10.

Cya and love you all.