Tune maari entriyaan re

Dr Rosy asked the guys what's the problem with the baby
P: being a doc you couldn't find out.
Dr : I'm doc not antaryami
Y: this baby isn't human
Doc had a horrified expression."What" she yells .
Parth goes near her and whispers in her ear the baby poop in green color
Dr: hahaha.you both are so adorable and pulled their cheeks.
Parth and yoyo went to dream land .

Tang tang tang…
Tang tang tang…
Tang tang tang…
Tang tang tang…

The guys dressed in funky cloths and sways their head  to the music

Tune maari entriyaan re,
Dil mein baji ghantiyaan re
Tang tang tang…
Tang tang tang…
Tang tang tang…

Then clad in red saree Dr Rosy doing tumkas with beat and the three dancing to the tune. Then she runs from there and the scene changes to show she carrying a baby and rd beside her . Then a board showing  Happy Family.

Both comes to reality and sees doc placed her hand on rd and giving instructions.

Doc lifts the baby from the cloth and silent baby becomes violent,he is crying continuously and then it struck to doc that the baby smells the mother presence in that cloth and she sees a card with all the details of baby the time and date of birth with vaccination dates. She smiles and hands over the baby to rd.
Rd: why did he cry
Dr: it's because he loves the mom more. Your wife is very clever don't separate the baby from the cloth and this is the card of baby. According to the months mentioned you need to bring him for vaccination.
Rd: thanks doc
Dr: it's my duty and instructed him with the basic matters he need to take care of like feeding,changing diapers and how to clean and bathe him.
Rd: I don't know if I would be able to do all these. Can you help me
Dr : what help.I don't mind to be with you in her seductive voice
Rd: I..I..mean any babysitter of your knowledge
Dr : yeah I know one agency . I'll send to your place. Address
Rd: we can manage just give the number

The 3 left from the clinic. And they bought essential items for baby.They opened the door tired and baby started it's singing session.
Rd: arey not again.this time you both manage
P: no. I'm allergic to babies
Y: and I can't make them laugh
Rd: you both think I'm a joker or certified in parenting
P: you were given class from the doc not us
Rd: then you both manage the kitchen.I'll ask for leave today. And call the agency for urgent babysitter.

There parth and yoyo prepared brunch and baby was fed milk with spoon . The day passed in changing diapers and cleaning him.
Y: this baby knows only to drink milk,urinate,poop and sleep
Rd: we all were like this

The night there of them were ready to sleep.
Y: see this baby is intelligent that he knows night people sleep and stares at the baby
Rd: if he gets up out of us any one will warm the milk and give him
P: ok
The baby with 3 grown up babies slept in same bed. Accidentally the flannel got misplaced and baby started  crying
P: chup chup and was patting yoyo
Y: caught hold of parth hand and started kissing
P: oh.and opened his eyes and got shock seeing yoyo approaching his lips. Nooooo

The baby stopped crying and yoyo and rd woke up.
Rd: what happened.you saw bad dream
P: not a dream it's a nightmare.and pointed his finer to yoyo. He is gay he was going to kiss me
Y: bhai. Impossible
Rd: stop it both.parth sleep near baby and I be with yoyo

After 30 minutes baby started crying. Rd got up warmed the milk fed him and made him to sleep. Later the baby again got up this time rd called parth,he took the baby in his arms and rocked him to sleep. Another 2 hours passed the baby cries this time yoyo got up and was trying to make the baby sleep but he was stubborn and doesn't want to sleep. Yoyo took and walked for a while then sat on the couch,covered with his favorite flannel and baby clinged to yoyo and slept.

Morning paran was surprised to see yoyo and baby sleeping. They asked yoyo to sleep on the bed and they did household chores. By 10 the door bell rang to welcome the babysitter.

It was a middle age man with a Charlie Chaplin look. And introduced himself as Jose.
J: where is the baby
Rd bought the baby
J: ale ale such a cutie pie.you know babies are my weakness.I love them a lot
Rd: I have work,parth goes for photoshoot and yoyo will be sleeping because he has night shift.
J: don't worry sir.I'll take care of him well

Yoyo was sleeping and the baby with Jose,rd warned not to separate the flannel from the baby. Jose warmed milk and poured to feeding bottle.

He took the bottle to baby,but baby was not having .
J: I'll taste how the milk and tasted it by sipping from the bottle. Oh sugar is less and add sugar now it's yummy and had the full milk,and baby slept with hunger .

Baby was feeling hungry and started crying. J: baby bhooki lagging.how much I asked to drink the milk but you didn't what's my fault. As a punishment have water no milk today for you. He gave the baby a bottle with water and left to kitchen and ate whatever he found.

Yoyo came out of his room and said aww seeing the baby and the babysitter sleeping peacefully . He went to kitchen and nothing was there. Yoyo came to Jose and asked him about lunch.
J: I think your friends didn't prepare and slept

With empty stomach YoYo left for work .
Evening paran came after work to get the biggest shock to see both baby and babysitter lying in the floor with the bottle.  Baby bottle empty and Jose having milk.Rd got angry and asked Jose to get out from the house.

Both were confused what they should do.
Rd: I think we need to look for another sensible person as babysitter.
P:hmmm
Rd: tomorrow I can't take leave because I took too many off
P: i too can't morning I have ad shoot for Itch gaurd
Rd: are you serious
P: I don't joke.it's a simple with no efforts just I need to scratch and a sexy will come and apply the cream.wow I'm getting goosebumps while imagining.
Rd:I wish we get a babysitter soon

Morning yoyo came all tired and got the shocking news of Jose and he was crying that he can't handle the baby. The door bell rang and parth went to open the door . He was stunned after few minutes yoyo came in search of parth and he too had the same reaction.

They were drifted to the dreamland again. Both swaying their heads and background music.

Tang tang tang...
Tang tang tang...
Tang tang tang...
Tang tang tang..

Tune maari entriyaan re
Dil mein baji ghantiyaan re
Tang tang tang...
Tang tang tang...
Tang tang tang..

And a girl in white salwar comes towards them and comes in between and dance to the music. Then she stops and runs and hug a guy . The guy give his Colgate white teeth smile to both it was none other than rd.

Poor guys their bubble burst and they see rd coming towards the door.

Will continue.