Mind vs Heart

Hi, this is my first werewolf story , hope you like it :)

Sorry for any gramma mistakes :/

Please comment , VOTE & FAN! It means a world to me :D

Enjoy

xoxo

ALARM: ..BEEP..BEEP ..BEEP..

I open my eyes slowly and see the time.It's already 7.45 am and I have 35 minutes to get to school! Damn I love my bed !! The warm and cozy blanket ... The moment I close my eyes for 1 extra minute, I hear my little sister banging on my door !

"WAKE UP!! BELLA!!!!" She yelled at me. Urghh today is the last day high school and I am off to university . I want to become a doctor , I know is going to be tough but I am ready for it. Today the last day off high school and then I gone . I don't have to come back here ,ever. I love my family , don't get me wrong but I hate myself I am a beast you see . I turn into a a wolf sometimes and smell like a dog .

My family been supportive when I first changed but when that happened I was in deep depression. They are very loving and caring , you couldn't have better parents but I somehow blame them that I have to be a beast too. I can't imagine how they can be happy... they are terrifing creatures that shouldn't exist like me.

My father is the beta of the pack that I barely know ,only few people because I want my life to be as human as possible. I am a disgrace to my family but they still have hope that one day I will stop hating myself and accept who I am. But that isn't so easy , I want to be normal not some beast...

My younger sister Lily she is a year younger then me, loves being a werewolf and always tries to persuade me that being a werewolf is a gift! Non of my human friends know my secret, my family does but I try to keep away from them as much as possible.

I got up and got ready ,quickly. Not bothering too much . I went quickly down stairs to hear the conversation, again.

"Darling , she is a big girl now, she will probably go and realise that being a werewolf is a great thing and meet her mate and have a lot of children and live happily." My father state , they all hated the idea of me going away and continue my education because they think that being a female and a werewolf means being a mother and stay at home.

"I hope so, I really do , but I am still so worried she is still so young." My mother said in a worried voice. I love her because she is my mother but when I found out about werewolfs everything changed , I started to hate werewolfs and she was no exception. I came into the kitchen to eat breakfast they stopped their conversation and looked at me instantly worriedly.

"Bella, listen to us , you have to accept who you are darling . I know you want to be a doctor but that is not the best choice." My mother Clara said .

" We had this conversation millions of times, and this isn't going to change my mind" I took my sandwich and went out to get my car. I started the engine of my old Jeep.

I arrived to school and met my friends the time flow away quickly. I came home and started to pack my stuff slowly next week I am going across Canada to the university , I am going to find a job and save up money and settle down and then continue my education in peace, hopefully.

I looked at the picture in my hand . It was me and my little sister when we were five on the beach happy . How did this get so difficult? I miss her , I miss my family .But we are beasts. I even though of suicide when I first changed , it was horrible.

Then suddenly there was a knock at my door, then my Father ( Daniel) came in. He sat next to me on the bed and looked at the picture .

"I miss this Bella"

"What do you want?" I said rudely looking away , trying to hold the tears away . I stood up and walked away from him. I wanted to run into his arms but I couldn't . I shock my head at that thought.

"You have to attend the packs party I tried to avoid it as much as possible but the Alpha demands your presence. I can't do anything ." He said sadly, then stood up looked at me and started to make his way to the door.

"I can't go." He automatically looked at me again and said "You have to Bella this isn't an invitation." He said it in such a angry voice , that it came out nearly like a growl , I stepped back cautiously.

" I am NOT going."

" You have to , you brought enough embarrassment to our family already. You will go even if it's the last thing I do on this earth." Then he walked out and shut the door, angrily.

I sat down , breathing heavily. HELL.. what did just happen my dad never was so demanding... never .... His words rewind in my head again and again. I had no choice I guess. I was scared and lonely. The only thing I can do is to obey my father now and then leave in a week . It's only a week ,only a week...