My Little Fairytale

I looked in the mirror  checking my outfit for like the 5th time.

"Ray are you ready yet?" Jaime called from downstairs. I took a deep breath and went downstairs and saw Jaime in a nice pair of black pants and a button down shirt.

"Looking fancy there don’t you" I said. He chuckled and held out his hand.

"Let's go out to dinner now" he said. I smiled and followed him out to the car, its hard to believe that last year at this time I was living with Sammi and now I'm living with Jaime.

"So what are we doing?" I asked him.

"Tonight is a special night Ray cause I got a surprise after dinner." He said. He started driving to where ever we were going. I turned on the radio and he had a All Time Low CD in the player. I smiled seeing as they were my latest addiction. We sang with Alex all the way  to the resturant.

*Skipping dinner cause all they do is eat and talk about pointless things*

We got back in the car,

"That was really good food" he said.

"It was that shrimp thingy I got was perfect." I said back to him.

"Rayvin, I love you" Jaime said and I smiled,

"I love you too" I said grabbing his hand. He pulled out onto the street turning the opposite way of home. I just leaned back in my seat and looked out the window, before I knew it we had stopped in front of a forest looking place.

"Jaime where are we?" I asked all I was seeing was trees and dark.

"Just trust me babe." I sighed and got out of the car and followed him. "Just be careful." He grabbed my hand and helped me through the what I'm calling yucky parts. Soon the ground leveled out and we walked side by side. After a bit I saw a clearing in the trees and when we walked out into the clearing and It looked a bit familiar.

"It's just like the one we came across at warped tour, that was the day I realized I loved you, when I saw you singing my songs in the grass." Jaime said. I felt my eyes tear up and bit and I turned to face him, the moon light lighting up shadows on his face.

"I cant believe you remember that Jaime" I said,

"It was only a few months ago babe." He said and kissed my lips lightly. He lead me over to a tall tree that seemed to be the biggest in the place. We both stood under it him holding both of my hands in his.

"Rayvin it has not been that long but so much has happened to us. You have gotten healthier every day, from eating to hurting yourself. And so much is in store for you and I wish to be there every step of the way, you are my only one" he got down on one knee and grabbed a black box out of his pocket and opened it revealing a green emerald on a silver band. "Rayvin Hunter Dollsen will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, yes and forever yes" you said over and over again. He got up and placed the ring on my finger.

"There is one more thing we need to do though." He said and I looked at him oddly and he took out a blade from his pocket. I backed away seeing as it was the one from the bathroom.

"You-"

"Yes I found it but I want to do something with it." He turned towards the big tree and started carving, after a few minutes he backed up and you saw he wrote J&R on the tree. "And this" he said throwing the blade deep in the woods "Is gone" he grabbed my hands and smiled "This starts our life as one"

*****************************-----------------------------***********************

Sorry its short i got about two more chapter till the end, im sorry as well for the slow updates but thank you all for reading it have a great day an always message me if you need to.- REBEL