Poor mike

A/N: sorry its short guys the next on e will be longer, let me know what you think ok comment vote something :) cookie?

I opened my eyes hearing voices. they sounded like a few guys talking. I rolled over my head was huritng but wait how did I get in my bed? I mean last thing I remember I was at the party…oh yeah Ronnie was drunk and Jaime carried my back to the bus I think. i was totally confused cause I liked Jaime. he was really nice to me but I doubt  he liked me. I jumped down from the bed groaning at the landing when it jolted my head and walked out of bunk alley to the main room of the bus. I saw Jake and Jinxx sitting at the table and Ashley and CC playing COD on the xbox as usual but Andy and Sammi were nowhere to be seen. just then the bus door opened and Andy walked through being the first one to see me.

"Oh hey Ray, how you feeling?" he asked his deep voice low and not too much on my head. just then CC must have lost agaisnt Ash cause he yelled "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" really loud causing me to wince. Andy laughed and then handed me a glass of water and two pills, I quickly took them and sat down next to Jinxx at the table stealing his coffee, hey he liked it just like I did. I took and sip, ahh taste great.

"Hey that was mine." Jinxx whined,

"Yeah now its mine," I grumbled waiting for the pills and caffeine to work. the boys continued to talk about whatever as I drank Jinxx's coffee. slowly my headache was going away and I heard someone say my name.

"Ray?" I looked over at CC who had his game on pause and I didn’t see Ashley anywhere, but faintly I heard the water running and figured that he was taking a shower.

"Yeah CC?" I asked and drained the last of my cup of coffee.

"Want to play?" he outstretched the other remote to me impatiently bouncing in his seat.

"Sure ill be right there." I looked back to Jinxx and remembered what I wanted to ask him.

"Hey Jinxx where is Sammi." he shrugged,

"She left this morning saying she was going for a walk, I'm gonna call her soon if she's not back, its been quite a while." I nodded and headed over to the Xbox jumping on the couch making CC laugh.

"Prepare to die." I said setting up my controller and starting the match. after about 4  rounds CC gave up.

"You cheated!" he yelled making me laugh as I set my controller down.

"No you just suck." I said walking over the kitchen grabbing a monster.

"No you do that." Ash said as he emerged from the bathroom. I was mid-swallow when he said that and I almost spit my drink out but ended up coughing on it instead, someone smacked me on the back and I figured it was Jake who was before washing stuff in the sink.

"Don’t die Ray-ray." Jake said as I composed myself,

"I would be fine if Ash wasn’t so perverted." I felt someone jumped on me from behind and I saw ashes tattooed arms around me,

"You love me Rayyyyyyyyy" he said. we all laughed at ash sucking up to me. he let go of me and I looked to Jinxx who was now picking through the fridge.

"Hey Jinxx anything on Sammi?" he shook his head shoving a cold piece of pizza in his mouth. I was a bit worried but she was a grown women but still my sister.

"Well I'm going to hang out with some Mexican dudes k?" I sad giving Jinxx a hug.

"K just keep your phone on you." I grabbed my phone from the charging station on the counter shoving it in my back pocket and walked off the bus. the bus was warm but stepping outside it was hot. I was wearing my black skinnies with a cut up white and black ribcage tank top. it was a tee-shirt but I cut it up, with Jinxx's help. my converse padded on the ground kicking up a cloud of dust. that's the only thing I hated about warped, all the damn dirt. my converse were going to be dirty as hell soon. I walked up to the PTV bus and knocked on the door. I heard some stumbling and crashing before the door opened to reveal Jaime.

"Hey Ray, come on in" he stepped aside and I walked in seeing Tony on the couch playing with his phone and Vic and Mike nowhere to be seen. just then Vic walked out from the bunk area and he just looked a bit stressed. he sighed and looked up and saw me and I heard the door open behind me and I turned around seeing Sammi.

"Sammi where have you been?" I asked giving her a hug. she hugged back and played with my hair.

"was just doing a few things." she said, we pulled away and saw vic at the table with his head in his hands. I walked over to him putting my hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong Vic?" I asked and he sighed again

"Mike is too sick to play the show today so we can't play, there is no way I can find a drummer in 30 minutes." he laid his arms on the table and banged his head down in frustration. I heard whispering behind me with a chorus of 'mmmhm's when I heard Sammi speak.

"Well Vic I know of someone who could fill in for Mike." his head shot up and he stared daggers at Sammi.

"What?" there was a bunch of confusion in his voice. Sammi smiled and looked to me and my eyes widened. no Sammi don’t you dare.

"Ray can do it!" she exclaimed. Vic to me a pleading look in his eyes. "She is a great drummer and she know all your songs." I looked at Sammi with a smile on her face and back to Vic who still had that pleading look. I looked to tony and Jaime and they both seemed to be waiting for me to say something.

I sighed "Fine I guess so."

"Yay!" was all I heard and I was tackled in a group hug. just then I heard mikes voice.

"Thank you!" *Achoo!* and we all laughed at mike and his sickness. god what did I just get into.