Part 1

I laid on the ground, motionless, as blow after blow came down on me.

It felt like a ton of bricks kept dropping on top of me. But I didn't move or make a sound.

I learned by now not to move or even try and get away.

It only made things worse for me.

"You stupid bitch!" He screamed, lifting my head up, only to slap me across the face so hard, my head fell back down.

"I told you, not to talk to them anymore! They don't mean anything to you! I'm the only thing that matters in your life!" Ryan yelled into my face.

I didn't do anything but nod quickly as the tears cascaded down my cheeks silently.

"You better fucking remember that." He whispered dangerously through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I whispered quickly, trying to ignore the pain that was flowing through my body in waves.

Ryan seemed to calm down and he leaned down, coming face to face with me.

"Why do you make me do this to you, Bella?" Ryan almost purred, his hand moving towards my face.

I used all the will power I had not to flinch.

His hand came up and cupped my cheek softly.

It was almost as if he wasn't just using me as a punching bag a minute ago.

"I don't know. I'm sorry I'm so stupid and make you do this. I just don't think." I said softly, reciting the words I had long since memorized.

"It's okay, baby. I forgive you." He said with a smile.

I kissed Ryan back when he forcefully pushed his mouth against mine, fearing his anger and ignoring my pain.

He pulled away and stood up, looking down at me like he was a god.

"Clean yourself up. Then clean up this mess. I'll be back soon." Ryan said, turning his back on me and walking out the door.

I looked around at the shattered glass, books strewn all over the place, things that had fallen off of my dresser when I was thrown against it.

I slowly crawled to my bathroom, ready to assess the damage.

I pulled myself up and stood face to face with a stranger.

Half of her face was read and bleeding.

A black eye was forming and her hair was all ragid.

Her shirt was torn in various places and she was hunched over like a hunchback.

I straightened out and cried out at the pain that throbbed from my abdomen and chest.

I slowly took my shirt off and tears filled my eyes.

My lower half looked like it had been run over by a semi truck.

I had bruises on my upper arms from where Ryan held me so tightly, his finger marks were still there.

From the bruises on my stomach, I could see that I had two broken ribs.

I had many bruises splattered about and I was all different colors.

When my eyes made it back up to my eyes, I saw that tears were still flowing freely.

I looked down at my body and then back up to my face.

I don't know how long I stood there, just staring at a reflection I didn't recognize.

But I heard the front door open and shut, foot steps filling my ears, getting closer and closer to me.

I shut my eyes tightly, trying to stop the tears as the bathroom door slowly swung open.

'I deserve this.' I thought as his shadowed covered me in darkness.