12: Alec's Addiction

ATTENTION: So this chapter is kinda racey, it has some sexual stuff in it, but no sex scenes. Mature audience only! Oh and the usual F-bomb and all that jazz. Enjoy and tell me how you like it. Oh and this is for all of the Alec lovers out there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iridescent eyes raked over her curves like they had the day in the woods when she was exposed to the world. He inhaled her scent, flowers and earth mingled into a delirious potion that tugged at his senses like crazy. The light hit her just right, streaks of wild hair, brown blonde and black playing colors against the dark green of the grass. Her lips felt soft against his hand, plump, inviting and warm like he always imagined them to be.

Alecs head tilted, too long curls falling into his eyes as he inspected her sprawled on the grass, one arm crooked under her belly for support. He liked her in that position, but he’d rather see her on her back with her jeans unzipped and her eyes closed in sinful satisfaction.

He would pray to God for dear mercy on his soul, but he had already sold it to Satan for a wanton life of lasciviousness and the smell of women. His Uncle was to thank for that, at an early age he had took the fatherless boy under his wing and explained to him that women were for men, they lived only to serve men and they would serve him some day if Mason were never to have a child.

A Harem of women for his liking would suite Alec just fine. His erection grew at the thought of women waiting everday for him, to serve him, to pleasure him and the one who fought with all of her might to keep him at bay. Who was she to deny him! A mutt, a woman born to a whore of a mother already promised to another, a traitor, a pact breaker. His lips curled into a snarl and he thought of throwing the girl on her back and ripping through her clothes.

Unknown to her, his head tilted back, a gust of cold wind caressed his stubbled cheeks and he allowed himself to fantasize. Oh what he would give to take her as he had Taylor, rip her blouse, press his hand against her mouth and ravaged her until she screamed like a rabbit before carnage. His little ravaged doe. His hands fell from her lips and found themselves pressed to the small of her back, the curve just before her sizable bottom.

Sick Bastard, he smiled through the thought and fought to keep his hand away from her jeans as her breathing hitched and she sighed in exasperation, “Alec what do you want?”

You, spreadeagle on my bed.

“I’m just out here enjoying the weather, “his eyes wandered again to her butt, “and the view.”

“Well hmph,” Mara grunted as she painstakingly transitioned from her faceplant to a decent standing position. She rubbed her indented hands along her hips to ease the irritation and rolled her mouth around to get rid of the ache before she spoke again, “Theres nothing to see here.”

Alec rose slowly as well, rising up from his crouched position with a certain level of coolness and nonchalant attitude, “I beg to differ.”

Everytime she turned around this guy was all up in her grill, he might as well take a seat and stare at her ass to make it even more obvious. She didn’t give a damn about his credentials or his lineage, she had grown up with the asshole and his goons treating her like an outsider.Up until her sixteenth birthday he’d had nothing but ill things to say about her and now the asshole had the audacity to call himself flirting with her? She was about to nip that in the bud, and quickly.

“You can fuck off you asshole!”

“Woooooooh.” His fingers wiggled in the air as he pretended to be afraid and held back an enormous wave of laughter at the hippy girl pointing her finger at him as if it were a lethal weapon.