6:Witch-Boy&Wolf-Girl

“Wuz up with you and Steph?”

Blaise nearly choked at the mention of his ex-girlfriend, he would’ve thought that Nick would have forgotten her by now. Taking a sip of juice to ease the lump of food down his throat he swallowed and shrugged with a nonchalant expression, “Nothing I guess.”

He didn’t have Nick fooled though, Stephanie was all Blaise could talk about for months and then it just stopped. Nick dug his left elbow into the hard table as the other arm laid flat, fork in hand. Long black untamed hair fell into his green eyes as he leaned forward to take a quick bite of the cafeteria pasta.

“You kiddin man? You swooned over this chick, and I didn’t want to tell you at the time, but she’s not that cute bro. Now Jackie,” He leaned back and shook his hair as he grinned, “Jackie, was something. Freak too, tell me again why you didn’t tap that?”

Unlike his friend, Blaise believed in committing to a woman before he even thought about touching her underwear. That’s where him and Nick differed, Nick was a one night stand type of guy, the guy that you would mistakenly take for a band rocker just because the douche chose to look grungy and rock studs in all over his ears and a single small hoop ring in his nose.

He rubbed at the small ginger hairs growing in over his cheeks, “Jackie wasn’t my type. You can have her though.”

Long bleached blonde hair and over sexualized girls weren’t really his style. Jackie was cute, she was gorgeous even, but she was way too intense and forward when it came to sex. Any girl like that would easily bone another guy if given a chance.

Strange how the conversation had so quickly changed from Stephanie to Jackie. He didn’t want to think of the either girl, but talking about Jackie was better than Stephanie. With Steph he pictured her short black curls bouncing around as they wrestled in her bedroom and those blue eyes of hers widening whenever he surprised her with a gift. Steph, he hadn’t spoken to her in weeks, and they hadn’t been together in months but he couldn’t quite get it into his head that they were completely done.

Worse of all, she had left him. And for another guy, someone with a nicer ride, money and pearly whites. He guessed that flawless and clean cut was her type, grimacing at his friend neither one of them were exactly clean cut. He liked jeans; raggedy, well worn jeans. Sneakers preferably black ones, graphic tees and anything that allowed him to express who he really was without saying it outloud, a wizard.

That was another reason why him and Steph hadn’t worked out, she was fairly normal except for her weird interest in satanic things that Blaise entertained just for her. Other than that she had no clue who Blaise really was, and he intended on keeping it that way at whatever cost. Which meant that sometimes he couldn’t be with her, and some things he couldn’t share with her. Maybe it really was his fault that she had left him.

“Nah, chicks kinda crazy ya know? Besides she was all up for hanging out with you. Didn’t notice I was even there.”

A warm hand clapped onto Nicks shoulder blade as Blaise attempted to comfort him. The one girl he ever wanted had been lost to Blaise, who didn’t even want her. He would spend the rest of his life banging random girls just as he had been doing ever since he discovered the secrets of sex. Oh poor boy, woe is me.

“Mara, are you going to tell me or not?”

His head turned swiftly to the side as he heard the familiar voice, irritating and bossy. The party. He tapped his friend and pointed behind him to the open buffet area the girls now stood at, “The ones from the party.”

“Oh yeah?” Nicks lips curved at the sight of the one with the long brown hair.

He had a thing for skinny girls, especially ones with brown hair.