Chapter Thirty-One.

I watched the two wolves attack each other and the brown one quickly was onto of the other one, biting at his neck and the wolf on the bottom quickly submitted by dropping on his stomach.

"Oh come on, Zach!", a girl a few years older then me. "Beat your old man butt!",

Hearing the girl, the wolf on the bottom turned, sending the wolf on top off him and they went at it. People around chuckle and I looked at Kaden confused, but amusement on my face.

"Welcome to my life.", he said, kissing my nose.

I heard a yelp and I looked back to see the lighter brown wolf, Zach, biting at the other wolf neck and quickly, the dark wolf changed back into a man and Zach turned back. "Your lucky I can't ground you anymore.", Zach dad growled and Zach chuckled, getting up. I looked away from they're nakedness and Kaden chuckled and I scowled him.

"I love it when you blush.", he said and I just rolled my eyes.

Everywhere around males were laughing and doing guy stuff. Others were climbing from trees and wrestling, human and wolf form.

"Stop, put me down!", I heard Andria loud squealing and her laughter. I look at the direction and saw Levi swinging her around in a circle with one arm and she was giggling. I saw Levi put his nose in the crock of her neck and she froze, then snapped out of it and hit him in the rib and he let go of her. "Don't do that.", she hissed and walked away. Levi just chuckled and walked behind her as she came over and sat down, arms crossed over her chest and looked away from him when he sat on the ground next to her chair.

Kaden and I just grinned at each other and he brought his lips on mine and when I pulled back a second later since I'm not much of a fan of PDA, he pulled me back down. I smiled and moved back again, "Stop, your family around.",

"So? Others are doing it to.", he said, putting his mouth on my neck and my cheeks flamed up as I looked around to see what he was saying was true. And telling from how close each other are, I wouldn't be surprise if some of them sneaked off into the woods to continue, but with less clothes. "Whatca ya thinking, Jesse-Bug?', he teasingly said.

I heard a gagging sound and I pushed Kaden away and looked at Andria with burning cheeks. Her finger was pointing at her open throat and she giggled when she saw my embarrassed look, "You do blush easily.", she said, giggling.

I scowled her and looked away from them stubbornly and crossed my arms over my chest lightly since if I do it roughly, my ribs will start to hurt.

"Oh come on, Jesse.", Andria said and I looked back to see her leaning towards me. "I was just kidding and-"

"Hey, kitten, I see your thong.", Levi said and she squealed, quickly leaning back down and looked at Helene to see if she heard and Levi was laughing his ass off and she scowled him. "What? Grandma and the folks don't know about it?', he asked and she pushed him back so he fell on his back, continuing to laugh.

"Ah, I see Jesse isn't the only one with a G-string.", Kaden said and I hit his chest to shut up.

"Jerk.", Andria and I both said.

A few moments Leo and Helene went up to the camp fire and Leo spoke up, "Okay, okay, everyone. Come gather around please! We're about to get started.",

Slowly and five minutes later, everyone was gathered around the camp fire and someone brought a table for Helene. She smiled and thanked him. As she started placing stuff on the table, she spoke, "I know many of you wont believe this will work, but I will assure you, I'm going to try my best. Mika was a strong gypsy from the stories and I haven't done much spells through out the years.",