Chapter Twenty-Seven.

• Dedicated to Paramore - Misery Business.

It happened to quickly.

One minute Kaden sitting down and the next, his hands are around Andria throat, choking her to death!

"Kaden!", I screamed as Helene said, "Andria!".

We both got up from our seats and ran over to Kaden and Andria. They were on the ground after he ripped her free from the chair with his hands around her throat, her hands trying to pull them away. His eyes were burning with pure madness and I knew that was most defiantly not Kaden, "Die your little whore.", he said lowly, but the way he said it brought chills down my back.

I started trying to pull him back, "Lucian, stop!", I yelled and pulled at his shirt with all my might. "Stop it! Helene, do something!",

Next thing I know, Kaden one hand let go of her neck and came back, smacking me away. I screamed and I would have hit the table if I was an inch closer. My hand came up to my throbbing face and my eyes watered up, but now was not that time to crying.

I lifted myself up and jumped on his back, catching him by surprise. He hands left from around Andria neck and he fell on his side, bring me with him.

"Bitch!", he yelled and I squealed when he crawled onto of my and I whimpered when he wrapped his hands around my throat! Air quickly stopped coming down my throat and my eyes widen in shock. I punched and smack at him to let me go, but none of it was working.

"Please...Kaden...", I wheezed. I stared up at him and he was staring right down at me. The look he was giving me scared the hell out of me. Pure madness was staring down at me and I knew this wasn't Kaden at all. All I can see now is Lucian--the real Lucian.

Helene wrapped her arms around Kaden arms and chest, "Afiste to! Apaito na gygete!",

I started loosening feeling in my body from weakness and my vision was becoming blurry, "Ka-Kaden...come...back...", I wheezed.

"Afiste to! Leave! Leave!", Helene chanted and Kaden loosen his grip, but his hands were still around my neck as he scream, his eyes squeezing shut.

A moment later, Kaden stopped and he started breathing hard, his shoulder slugging down.

"Ka-Kaden.', I groaned, trying to wake him.

His head snapped up and his eyes widen and his hand quickly left my throat, beautiful intoxicating air going down my throat, filling my lungs. "Holy shit! Oh my God Jesse, I'm so sorry!", Kaden said as he started to freak out.

I ignored him, "Is he gone?", I asked Helene as I ranked my hand threw my hair and closed my eyes.

"I don't know.", she said. "We'll have to wait till he falls sleep.",

"What the fuck happened?", Kaden asked, looking back and forth between me and Helene. "Why was I choking Jesse!?", he screamed and glared at Helene. "What did you do? Why was he trying to hurt Jesse?',

"Kaden, stop.", I said. "It wasn't her fault. He attacked Andria and started choking her. I pulled you off her and he went to attack me.",

Speaking of Andria, she whimpered and we all looked at her. She proper herself up on one elbow, "I am sorry.", the two voices sad. "I have done wrong to your family and I can never take it back.", she said to Kaden.

"Your--your Eliza?", Kaden asked and she nodded.

"Tell your family I am sorry for the curse, that it was all my fault.", she said. She looked at Helene, "I hope to see you one day again, Helene. You remind me of my own grandmother. She was a very powerful gypsy.",

Helene gave her a small smile, "Thank you. Be safe with you journey.",

She nodded once, "Tell Alexandria she was very nice to talk to and I will miss her.",