Epilogue.

A few years later....

"Wooo, Kaden!", I cheered when Kaden beat Joe down onto the ground. My mom and Clare chuckled together and cheered on Kaden.

Kaden bit down on his father neck, making Joe submit. Angela called her dad a wimp and said now she has to give Kaden five dollars. If your wonder why Kaden and Joe are in wolf form with my parents here, well, my parents know their secret now.

I can't really date Kaden without my parents really knowing what he is. I mean, one day he'll be they're son in law and they have the right to know. They were totally shocked when they found out and my dad actually fainted. After explaining to them how it was possible and what Kaden and I are to each other, they were speechless.

Soon they grew okay with the idea and promise to keep the secret.

Kaden got off his father back and they both changed back, "I'm getting to old for this.", Joe complained as he got up and they both slid on they're shorts.

It was summer time and like always, it was another Brooks and Karsh family spend time at the lake. I'm now twenty-one years old and Kaden almost twenty-three. He's been in Medical school for two years now and I have been going to classes to become a fourth grade history teacher since I always loved history class and wouldn't mind teaching it.

Kaden ran up to me and threw me over his shoulder, "Now, I'll take this women as my prize.",

I scuffed, but giggled, "Put me down, Kaden. This is not the stone ages anymore.",

"Jesse, men are still cave men no matter what.", he said.

"Uh, Kaden, you aren't a man though.", I pointed out and I smack his tongue against his teeth.

"I got the body of the man still, so there for, I am a man.", he said and I chuckled.

{}

I was holding hands with Kaden as we walked around town to get some fresh air and get away from our parents. I saw a flower shop and pulled Kaden towards it. I smiled when I saw my favorite flower, pink and white lilies.

The lady smiled at me and snipped one off for me, "Here, you can have one.", she said, putting it in between my head and ear.

"Thanks.", I said, though I was a little confused why.

"Hey Jesse.", Kaden said.

I turned my head, "Hmm?",

He smiled down at me and my hands flew up to my mouth when he got down on one knee, opening a black box with a really beautiful ring in it. My cheeks started hurting from smiling. I bit my lower lip when he moved one my hands to hold and my face broke out into a wide open smile.

"Jessica Mary Karsh, you're not only the love of my life, but my best friend. We grew up together, next to each other pretty much. You were there for me when I need you and I was right there back for you. You kept me smiling everyday and you are what makes me feel alive. Will you marry me?", he asked.

I didn't hesitate. I nodded, "Yes, Kaden.",

He took the ring out of the box and slid it on my finger. He got up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

{}

"I do.", Kaden said, slipping the golden ring on my finger.

"And do you Jessica Karsh, take Kaden Brooks as your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and health, to love and cherish, from this day forward until death to you part?", the priest asked.