Chapter 11

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated for a while, I'm finally out of school, so that's 3 less things I gotta worry about, now its keeping my mom and grandma happy by doing my chores.

Ok well I hope non of you little wolves are too upset, although I am a sucky writer so this book was probably not missed by any one, anyways hope anyone that somehow still likes this book enjoys! :)

__________

Scarlett

Once Scarlett was pulled up from the bed she walked over toward her dresser and opened the top drawer and grabbed a pair of underwear and a matching bra. She then opened the next drawer down and grabbed a plain blue shirt. The next drawer down she grabbed a pair of plain black jeans.

She walked to her closet and grabbed her suitcase and pulled it out. She grabbed her black hoodie and then her hair brush.

She didn't say a word as she did this. She barely even made a sound. She closed it and walked to the door. She unlocked it and was about opened it to walk out when Jason stopped her before she could.

"I'm going to go and get changed, in the bathroom, with the door shut, and locked, away from others, like people in this house, considering my room is apparently holding a guest." Scarlett says. Her wolf giggles at the way she says her sentence.

"I'm your mate, its ok to change in front of me, I've already seen you naked anyways." he says with a smirk and Scarlett's face lights up red.

"Just let me go get dressed, I'm not changing in front of you Jason." she said sternly, yet still looking away from his eyes.

He then just leaned his body against the door, making sure she won't get out. She sighed and looked at him, "are you serious right now?" he looked her right in the eyes and said, "very"

Scarlett huffed and looked around, "fine, you wanna be like that I can play too you know."

She grabbed a spare bag and went to her suit case, she pulled out a hairbrush, toothbrush, her favorite pair of boots, a watch, spare change of clothes, (A/N: including more socks, a bra and pair of underwear) her beloved stuffed bear, a book, pencils and paper, fiddles(things to bounce, toss, and mess with), 3 flashlights, and then glow in the dark sillybands(A/N: I know, so old, but I love them).

She stuffed the other clothes she had picked out already into the bag and walked over to her bed and looked over at her mate, he looked at her with questioning eyes.

Scarlett smiled innocently and then got on the floor and crawled under her bed. She had a secret passageway hidden under her bed,

(A/N: so has anyone ever seen the movie 'dead silence'? If you have you'll know what I'm talking about.
   So towards the end of the movie, there was kind of an illusion of a wall when it was really a passege way, well, that's what I'm doing with the floor under Scarlett's bed, I know its weird but its cool.)

so she could come and go as she pleased, no one knew about it, not even her parents.

She had tunnels running all the way under her house and around town. She was the only person who knew about them, sense she built them herself from the age of 7 to 16, she finally finished.

Scarlett knew she had to be careful about it though, she only used them for times of emergencies or to escape or to sneak out on late nights when no one was really out other than people that went to the bar.

This time it was an escape from her mate. She needed to get out and get herself some space.

She crawled over the carpet and onto the dirt, she had to go and buy more carpet to place at the beginning of the tunnel so it was well hidden, she even moved the bed herself and saw that it actually looked like it was just more of the floor.

She crawled as fast as she could as she heard her mate start to walk across the floor and when his knees hit the floor she was already crawling to the next room and into the more spaceish part of her tunnels.

She stopped for a quick moment and reached into her back pack to find a flashlight. She had brand-new batterys in both of them but she brought 3 just in case.

She heard him start yelling, and She crawled faster until she could get onto her feet and start running.

'Oh God he's going to be so mad, why did we do that again?'

To get away from him and to get out of the room, he actually thought I was joking when I said I'd just have to go through one of my secret hidding places. Serves him right! He blocked me from getting out of my own room and then said I'm going to have to change in front of him, what a prick.

'Oh be nicer, he only wanted to see our beautiful body, he's our mate, he has the right to you know. Though he could have tried to be nicer about it, maybe just asked, or slowly helped us, you know, take the shirt off, or maybe he could have done more than just helping us get dressed.'

Oh shut that hole in your face I don't want to hear that right now. I'm busy trying to run to that room we built.
   We'll be safer there than anywhere else, you remember that it leads out of town and into the forest, the quietest place in the forest too, so it'll be the best place to spend the night. We'll be fine, our mate won't miss us too much.

Scarlett continues running through the tunnels and to the hidding place where everything was never disturbed and never complicated, she made sure to make it look to her likings.