Chapter 2

( ok I hope you he-wolves and she-wolves liked the 1st chapter )

Jason

Jason was out for a run in the woods when he saw a she-wolf just outside in a clearing. She sat there looking up at the stars. It looked like she enjoyed them.

She was beautiful. Her coat was long and different colors in the moonlight, it shown white, orange that was almost a reddish color, and there was a black streak on her back, along with a few other black spots in her fur and her ears were almost pointy.

J

ason didn't want her to see him so he hid himself in the dark. He new she couldn't see him because of his midnight black coat.

He watched her for a few minutes and shifted to one paw snapping a twig by accident. He closed his eyes knowing she would be able to see them sense they glowed a bit. He heard her growl, It was much deeper than other female wolves he had heard before. He admired it.

After he heard her sigh, he opened his eyes again. Seeing her sit back down. After a few more minutes she suddenly looked over and Jason saw her beautiful gem like green eyes, they also looked like they were glowing. She jumped up and growled deeply.

Jason knew she saw his eyes so he growled back even deeper and louder. She pulled her ears back and layed on the ground putting her head down in submission, whimpering slightly. He walked out to let her see him. Her head rose looking up into his eyes.

He came closer to her and put his head in front of her. Jacon put a paw on her head, feeling a shiver go down both of their backs. He could feel it, they were mates.

He leaned in closer, giving her a lick on the jaw as a kiss sparks flew as his tough licked her fur. She kissed him back and his insides twisted. He was satisfied and turned around but he wanted so badly to take her with him.

He new he would see her tomorrow and see her beautiful green eyes to tell him it was her. Or he could just feel her presence and go to were it got stronger.

He went back to where he and the men of his pack set camp, including his father. Jacon respected his father and looked to him for guidance, but he didn't want to tell his father about his mate.

He turned back humen and put a pare of pants on.

"Son, how was the run?"

"It was good father"

"That's good"

Jacon hadn't been able to sleep so he went to his father and told him because his father was already awake. He said that maybe he needed to go for a run and is glad he did.

"Thank you father for suggesting the run, I really needed it"

"Anything to help son"

"Ok well I think I'll try to go to sleep, it's probably easier to fall asleep now"

"Ok, goodnight son"

"Goodnight father" and with that he feel asleep, happy.

*9:16am*