Chapter 3

( ok I know the last chapter was kinda sucky but I tried hope ya he-wolves and she-wolves like this chapter. )

Scarlett

Scarlett was still in her bedroom and still light headed. It had been an hour ago when it started. She just wanted to go to sleep but her mother had said for her not to because she had to be up and ready to present herself to the blood moon pack. She heard her name being called by her father.

"Yes father?" she yelled back. She stood up and went to her door opening it.

"Its time to come outside, they're almost here" said her father from down stairs.

"Yes father" She said and descended down the hallway to the stairs.

She went down the stairs and met her mother.

"Oh honey, you're so beautiful, let's go see your father!" her mother said and went to the front door.

"Oh your so beautiful just like your mother, happy birthday sweet heart."

"Thank you dad" Scarlett gave him a hug.

She felt a little nervous being around her father due to the fact that he might take her away. But she knew he couldn't because the blood moon pack was already here. And she felt her mate near by.

He can't take me away this late can he? Well maybe if I do tell him he could try to sneak me away and hide me somewhere. I don't want to lie to my father.... Wait... Its not lying if I just don't tell him.... Ok that works.... I guess.

She just dicided to not tell him and she put on a smile.

"Father, are we going to line up?"

"Yes sweet heart once they walk through the clearing we will all line up."

"Ok"

She tried to look over the crowd to see if anyone would come through the clearing anytime soon. She couldn't see a thing so she just put her head down. Then she felt her heart jump and her wolf go psycho, He was here.

She saw people starting to line up and kneel down she did the same. She felt her heart rate go up. He was getting closer. Scarlette looked up when her mother wasn't looking at her. She searched to soldiers for the beautiful blue eyes she had seen last night.

She didn't see them and she went through them one more time. When she didn't see them she slowly looked to the alpha of blood moon pack. She saw the beautiful blue eyes. But they didn't see hers. He looked like he was looking through the crowd.

She put her head down hoping that he wouldn't see her. But her wolf wanted him to find her. Scarlett hushed her wolf.

'Well I want him to find us. Come on scar, why don't you want him to see you?'

I don't want him to see me because he's the alpha of the blood moon pack, and I don't want to be a Luna! Plus we'd just be a side bitch for him so no. I'm sorry if I don't want to be treated like a dog. And we probably don't mean anything to him.... He's just gonna leave with me in his arms. Away from our family. Or the better thing he can do is reject us.... So if he see's us, we're screwed either way.

Scarlette looked sad, she was really hoping that he was a soldier. She thought that maybe if he was a soldier he would treat her good. But he's an alpha. And on top of that, he's the alpha of the blood moon pack. The worst pack. If he did spot her she could only hope to keep her life.

He got closer to her. He hadn't spotted her yet but it was only a mater of time. She looked at the other girls beside her. They were smiling deviously at the alpha and the soldiers.

Scarlette rolled her eyes in discust. How could they be doing that when they have a mate out there somewhere? It was wrong. But Scarlette didn't want to have the alpha of blood moon pack as her mate.

She wanted a good mate, a nice mate, a mate from some other pack, she was so hopeful that she'd have a mate that was at least a soldier from the pack.

Why? Why did you have to be the alpha? Why Moon goddess? WHY!? Why did you have to pare Me! out of all the she-wolves! ME!! With the ruthless alpha of blood moon pack!? I just wanted a happy life with my mate that was good to me! And spend the rest of my life with my family and in this pack!

Scarlette fought back tears. She didn't want this life, she didn't want a mate like this. She prayed he wouldn't abuse her. That he'd let her stay here with her family. Scarlette felt her heart rate go even higher as he neared. He was only 10 feet away from her.

She fought the feeling to look up into his eyes. His, beautiful, blue eyes. Her heart felt like it was going to come out of her chest. He was only 6 feel away. Then she felt it. Her heart stop. He found her. Scarlette's heart beated very slowly, bum-bum..... bum-bum..... bum-bum.

His eyes were on her stalking her like prey.

"The girl in the white and blue dress stand." commanded the alpha. Scarlette stood, refusing to look up.

"Come closer." Scarlette didn't move. "I said, come closer." he started to sound angry. She stepped closer not wanting to see what happened next.

She walked to him with her head down not wanting to look into his eyes. He grabbed her when she was in hands reach. He squeezed her arm hard so she struggled in his grasp. He only growled and brought her closer to him. Scarlette felt the tears surface. She couldn't fight them back. They were tears of pain from her arm, sadness knowing he's going to take her away, fear of him, and hurt knowing she'd be leaving her home behind.

"Look at me" he commanded, but she didn't obey. Then he grabbed her chin roughly and pulled it up to meet his eyes. They were a cold black color. Not the beautiful blue she had seen before.

"Mine"

He let her chin go, looking away, loosening his grip on her arms. He looked back into her eyes a few seconds later. His eyes back to the beautiful blue color they were ment to be.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he looked sad.

"I'm sorry, mate"

There were gasps all around them. Scarlette felt the tears starting to stop. She looked to her parents. They're mouths agape. Scarlette's mother had tears coming down her face. Scarlette's father was holding her mother and trying to calm her down.

"M-mom" was all Scarlette could whisper.
********************************

Wow that's a little sad.

Ok now for the questiooooonnnss

1.

Why do you think Scarlette thinks that Chase will be horrible to her?

2.

Why was Scarlette's mother crying?

3.

Why do you think Chase is so short tempered?

Ok please comment below and please tell me if you have an answer. Thank you

Byeee!!!