Chapter 29. Marking Scarlett.

Rage.

She shivered, in my arms as my fingers traced her spine.
It pissed me off that she wouldn't look at me.
Maybe I am scaring her with my dark mood. But watching her cower under me wasn't helping any of us.
She is still scared of me....

I wasn't going to let my dark demeanour come out when she came here.
But the way she looked in her wedding dress, she can make any man have wrong intentions towards her.
Well, its not like I did not have wrong intention when I dressed her up while she was unconscious.
She doesn't even know that I made sure she was completely nude under her wedding dress.
I didn't want her wearing anything but the dress I chose for her.
Mostly because when I tear off this dress from her body, she would be naked and ready for me to take her in anyway, I wish to.
I love having her vulnerable with me.
With no way out for her to save herself from me.

She knew that when she asked me to make her mine.
And I am going to do just that.
Mark her as mine.
By the end of this night she won't be anything but mine.
Ill make sure everyone sees tonight who she belongs to from here and forever.

I look over her at Martin, Tim and few of my guards standing by the door.
"Leave. All of you." I commanded. The sound of my voice makes her flinch again but I ignore it.
Not like she has a choice in this matter anyways.
When the minister, tries to leave too. I stop him.
"Not you. Come over here." I said curling my fingers.
He scurries over to me, cowering under my gaze.
I look over at Martin as he hands him the rings.
With one long gaze at me, he leaves through the door with the guards.
"Tim, send in the men when you are out. I will call you when I am done." I tell him. He nods, looks at Scar for a few long seconds and then leaves.
"Do your work, minister. I didn't pay you to stand there idle." I barked. He flinches and stands infront of me and Scarlett.
My eyes flick towards the men chained to the chairs as they curiously and worriedly looked at me.
They did not dare look at her. Fearing for what I will do if they did.
I smiled again.
They have already submitted to me.
And so far. I have barely done anything but give them threats.
"R-Rage. You are scaring me." Scarlett whimpers.
I look down to find her face twisted in pain only then do I realise that I was digging my nails into her bare back.
I kiss her forehead and stroked her back to comfort her.
"You do as I say, baby. And. Do. Not. Disobey me. Are we clear?" I ask her in a calm voice.
"Y-Yes." She says in small voice, looking down, not meeting my gaze.
Grabbing her chin, I make her look at me.
"Are we clear?" I ask her again, when her sapphire blue eyes meet my dark ones.
"Yes, Rage." She says, with her eyes brimming with tears.
Her left palm gently rests on my chest.
It sort of calms me down, knowing she does this to calm herself while making sure that I am breathing.

Should have taken a bullet for her in the beginning. Would have saved us so much time. She would have submitted to me long...back.

My eyes do not leave hers as the Minister starts reciting the importance of a marriage.

With fumbling fingers, he hands me Scarlett's ring.
She gasps when I take her left hand where the ring was missing with only a white tan line in the place.
"You found it?" She asks, surprised.
I smiled and slid the ring on to her third finger.
The bastards had thrown it away in that warehouse and My men fetched it after the clean up for me.
"Repeat after me." Minister commands as I hold onto the ring shining against her small finger.
Her mouth opens and closes as I say my vows, completely forgetting her tormentors were in the same room as us.
"I, Zenon Rage Díaz, take you, Scarlett Adina Francis, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." My voice sounded deep even to my own ears.
She takes in a sharp intake of breath as I complete saying my vows.
The minister hands her the white gold ring she had gotten for me days ago... she slides it onto my left hand ring finger with shaking hands.
"I, Scarlett Adina Francis, take you, Zenon Rage Díaz, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this-this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sick-sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do p-part." Her voice, barely a whisper, but so loud in the room filled with whimpers of her tormentors.