Chapter 22. Unafraid Scarlett.

Rage.

"Where is she?" I screamed.
"What are you talking about?" Martin asked looking around the auditorium filled with people looking our way as I came running like a mad man.
"She ran. I can't fucking find her anywhere." I seethed, clutching my hair in frustration.
"What about Tim?" Martin asks urgently as he talks on his bluetooth speaker with the men from the mic hidden under his sleeve.
"I don't fucking know, Martin. I can't find the two of them."
"Lock down the premise. Find her. Don't leave a single place unchecked. No one gets out. No one gets in. Do you hear me? " Martin barks orders into his bluetooth as he rushes away.
I stood their helpless, not knowing what to do.

Did she really run away?
Is that how bad she wanted to get away from me?
Did someone else take her?
All kinds of scenarios ran through my head.
Not one of them leaving me an explanation.
Not one of them giving me peace of mind.

Two hours.
Two fucking hours and no clue whatsoever about where they disappeared to.

Every single person in the auditorium looked scared as they stood with their loved ones, being interrogated by my men.
And then it clicked.
She was going to meet Tim's boyfriend.
Where is he?
"Find the boy. Tim's boyfriend. Where is he?" I shouted orders.
Not a minute later....
"Sir." One of my men call me out.
I hurry over to a large group of men as they stood holding their wife behind them, guarding them from my outrage.
"Sebastian. Thats the boy's name. They left three hours ago due to family emergency." He said motioning towards a group of teenagers.
"What family emergency?" I asked them.
"W-We don't know..s-sir. They left in a hurry." One of them stuttered.
I screamed in frustration and worry running away from the auditorium.
"Where is Martin?" I asked one of my men, who walked beside me.
"Administration office. He is going through security tapes." He informs me.
We reach the administration office, which is located in the last room of the ground floor.
I barged in rudely and made my over to the computer where Martin and the principal whom I met when I arrived here, stood with fear etched on their faces.
"What is it?" I gritted out.
Martin turns the computer and goes over to the camera footage of the track field.
"Tim received a text message when they were looking for someone around the campus. He disappeared through that door while Scarlett waited behind." He informs me.
I watch the screen as the footage plays out like a nightmare.
With my hands clutching on to the glass table, I watch as they lure her in.
I watch as they disappear from the screen only to come out twelve minutes later.
I watch as they take her away.
The colour drains off from my face, I feel my veins popping out and my jaw ticking, as I watched my girl, being carried out like a potato sack by a masked men, blood dripping from her face.
Seven of them.
Seven fucking men.
One carrying Scarlett, the other two carrying a bloody unconscious body of Timothy while the rest of them opened doors and barked orders that we couldn't listen to.
They throw their bodies into the backseat of one of the S.U.V. Parked on the field track.
The cars rush away leaving nothing but silence behind them.

For a moment everything went silent around me. All you could hear was our heavy breathing and my knuckles popping from where I clutched onto the glass table, staring at the empty field where not a minute ago, they took away my wife.
No words were spoken.
But I could still feel their thoughts. I could feel their emotions.
Everyone of them knew.

There was hell to pay.
Because if I don't find Scarlett.
I will tear down this country bit by bit.
I will leave nothing behind.
But bloodshed and destruction.

I am a man known for my name and the respect I hold in this country.
Today. They will know why I am called Rage.
They will know why you never take what Rage loves.
They will know why Scarlett is my beginning and my end.
They will know why Scarlett is the only one keeping them safe from me.

RAGEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara