Chapter 18 - Giants vs Patriots

Aaliyah P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see Chris, I turned my head to see we were in the middle of no where, I stiffened “where are we” I asked. “I was wondering when you’d ask”, Chris chuckled “well I brought you into the middle of the forest, to my grandmothers cottage, what you think” he said smiling evilly. It surprised me that my pulse didn’t even quicken at his words; he was the only person yet to have gained this much trust from me. Chris let me down as he opened the cottage door. I blocked his entrance putting a hand on my hip, “well I thought I’d treat you to a get away, after all the trials and stuff, and I think Drake might have told you abut the pictures already”.

Understanding crossed my face “Oh, yeah Drake told me…um thanks” I said looking at him unsurely, Chris chuckled “I think id rather enjoy it” he said, I blushed instantly causing him to kiss my cheek. I put a hand on the door, “you’re carrying me in stud”, Chris turned and I jumped onto his back wrapping my legs around his waist. I looked in awe at the cottage, it was so beautiful and cozy, and it was much bigger them it looked from outside, not that I had seen much.

Chris turned to lock the door “where to” he asked, I still felt a little groggy after my nap, so I decided it was best if I showered. “I need to shower” I commented, Chris led me up the stairs stopping in front a huge wooden door to let me down. I planted my feet on the ground, as Chris opened the door. It was a huge room with very high ceiling; I stood a moment taking in the beautiful room.

“There should be a towel inside, and um I forget to bring you a spare um panties, so umm, you could put on my um boxers, there should be an extra pair inside”. I chuckled “gottcha” I responded walking into the bathroom, and saving Chris from embarrassment.

I stripped out of my clothes, turning on the shower, I wasn’t in the mood fro relaxing, so I just scrubbed cleaned and walked out in less then 10 minutes, I rummaged through the cupboards, my eyes landed on a basket with boxers, I dug through it finding shorts. They were soccer shorts, they looked a little small in size, I tried them on and they fit, just a little too snug for my liking, they looked more like bootie shorts. I sighed slipping my bra back on; I wrapped the towel around my upper body covering my bra.

I walked out to see Chris, shirtless, I sucked in breath making him whip his head around he was only in basketball shorts. I forced my eyes away from his tattoos chest to his face, and of course he was smirking. “And I was offered the boxers”, he smiled walking past me in to the bathroom; he opened another cupboard, and handed a pair of boxers. I slipped them on smiling since they were almost mid thigh. I held back a laugh at the SpongeBob print on the boxers

I walked out to see Chris with a very large sized camera; he seemed as if he was weighing his options. I cleared my throat, he shot his eyes at me “Aaliyah, I brought you here so you could relax, the pictures can be taken another time”. “No Chris I want this done now, and I want you to do it” I replied. But he still didn’t seem convinced.

Chris P.O.V

“No Chris I want this done now, and I want you to do it”, I sighed, Aaliyah planted her self on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. She kissed me lightly on the forehead resting her chin on my shoulder.

“He’s given me 3 scares that are still visible, the others ones faded, since he didn’t cut as deep. The first ones on my stomach, he gave it to me when I was 16, because I tried to run away. The other two are on my back, and they were because I got him angry, and refused to give him a blow job”.

Aaliyah shivered under my hold, but I wrapped my hand tighter around her, I didn’t want to give her condolences, because I didn’t feel pity. She made me feel proud because she had endured it. She moved out of my hold smiling “well Chris, I think a good amount of your fantasies are going to come true today”.