Chapter 8 - Thats How We Girls Roll

Chris P.O.V

“Aiden im only gonna say it one more time GET YOUR ASS UP!” I smiled when he rolled of the bed. “Shouldn’t you be exited or something your guys are going to middle school” I asked as he shot me daggers. “Nahh bro, we the ladies man, we aint nervous” he answered, I shook my head I guess it was safe to say these boys were gonns be identical copies of Ryan or atleast Aiden would be.

I walked out and bumped into Aaliyah, just my luck, and I mean that. I mean she was wearing very short shorts. “Fancy seeing you here”, I said lowereing my head to level with hers. But I didn’t get anything in response she just ran past me into “our” room.

I walked down stairs to see the triplets eating breakfeast and smiled looks like this yelling technique worked the best. Last year when I threw water on there faces I wasn’t much liked. Ryan walked into looking a little tired from last night “so are you gonna drive em” I asked as he grabbed a bowl of cereal. He nodded his head “yeah ill drive them, and are you sure about this Chris” he asked I nodded my head in response.

I was glad Ryan respected my descisions, if it was Josh was in his plkace he proabably would have taken it harder. Josh was the one that pushed me to do this, but in all truce I was more of an artsy person, and I enjoyed music. I wanted to take some time out and really figure out what I wanted to do. I walked back up stairs after saying bye to the boys. I decided to go for a run since I didn’t feel like taking a shower twice.

“Hey Chris”, I jumped in response “fuck you scared the shit outta me” I muttered, id almost forgotten I wasn’t exactly home alone. “Sorry”

“Don’t worry about it, what up” I asked, “Um I was just looking for Ryan”,

“And why is that” I asked not able to stop my self, its like she preferred to be with everyone but me. “Um he said he would show me around, he knows a really good route for a jog”. I smiled “well then its your lucky day since I was just about to go on one shawty” I answered. She frowned a little at my response”but where are they she asked, “its September 7 today the boys are at school, and todays a Monday so Ryan at work” I replied.

She nodded her head “ill go with you just as long as you don’t run behind me” she said trying to eye me but in the end it just looked like she was trying to strain her neck, since I was ateast a head and a half taller. I shook my head she really did think I was a player but in her defense I guess she was right, I wouldve atleast taken a few glances.

“Ill go get changed and ill meet you outside” I suggested, and walked into the bathroom.

It was hot out today so I but on blue basketball shorts and slipped on a black muscle shirt.

I ran down stares and tried not to drool since I would have preffered it to be my forst reaction. Damn this gorl could pull of anything. She was wearing a pair of sweats and a black tanktop, she was right a girl did look more beautiful with curves.

I locked the door behind me and motioned for her to follow. “Theres a trail nearby, it’s in the forest but it doesn’t go to deep, wanna jog there” I suggested, Aaliyah nodded her head “sure but can we walk there” she asked. I nodded my head, and head down the road with her beside me. It was only 8:30, so it was the perfect wethere since it would get too hot in atleast 2 hours.

We walked in silence for the block, I didn’t know what to say, and I was content having her by my side it made me feel good. I guess I shouldn’t be feeling like this since I kind of with Carol, not that were official, but we have gone on 2 dates. I just couldn’t tell what I felt right now, Carol was cool, I had a lot of thing sin common with her, but my heart didn’t race andi didn’t feel this connection that I did with Aaliyah. Yet the girl beside me was proabably clueless. I guess this would work out the way it would, expecting things always got you hurt.