Chapter 14 - After Effects - Shirtless Chris pic

I saw Jay leave with his lawyer; I couldn't help but feel helpless. I knew that he had information about my mother, but he wouldn't tell me unless I was of any use to him, which I wasn’t.

I felt arms around my shoulders, Chris grabbed me into a hug, I let out a sigh as he let me go "im so sorry, Aaliyah I shouldn't have done that" he said remorsefully. I looked up into his eyes seeing regret i put my good hand to his cheek "you didn't do anything wrong Chris, it’s the second time you stood up for me, and i love that" i said truthfully. But Chris didn't seem to believe me as he searched my face, I stood on my tiptoes and planted a kiss on his cheek "thank you" i whispered, I stepped back to see him smile.

His eyes moved down to my hand and he frowned again, "Aaliyah, your hands broken" he yelled, "yeah..." he cut me off by lifting me off the ground. He slipped one hand on the small of my back and one on my bare legs, since i was wearing a skirt. "I can’t believe you, you spent a good ten minutes talking to me when you fuckin broke your hand, that fuckin bastard" he said to himself. He carried me out the parking lot "why did you follow him in the first place" he asked, "he knows about my mother" I explained, making his face soften. "The court can get that out of him Aaliyah, that was a stupid move… maybe t you need a body guard" he suggested ending with a light tone as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I smiled "yeah Ryan would be glad to help" I teased back.

I tightened my arms around his neck as hid hand slipped up higher on my thighs, everyone came rushing forwards and he let me down, Chris's grandma ran forward frowning. "What happened" she asked authoritatively, Chris chuckled "Wonderwomen hear thought she could just run after Jay to get answers about her mother, he broke her hand and I broke his jaw" he explained calmly, making his gran hit him on the chest.

Drake came forward "did he hit her first" he asked and Chris nodded his head, his grandma walked forward "how about we worry about getting her hand fixed" she said talking me into her car. It was a 7 seater so we all fit. I ended up in the middle of Chris and Drake. I looked down at my hand realizing it wasn't in the shape it should have been. I tried moving it and yelled in pain, Both Chris and Drake but a hand in my hand, Drake let go but Chris held on to it. "Smart move" he commented and i slapped him on the chest, tears flowed down my cheeks, and Chris put an arm around me "we'll be there soon" he commented telling Ryan to hurry up.

I looked over to Drake and he smiled makng me smile back "you were good out there, you showed Humpheries lawyer his place" he said, i nodded "well the douchebag deserved it" i said, making him laugh.

I realized he wasn't in his suit anymore he was in a black jeans with a red tshirt, "hey your not in you suit anymore" i said realizing i just stated the obvious. He smiled "well you clean up nice" i said laughing "and thank you for everything you did" i said. He smiled nodding his head. I looked back at Chris to see he was frowning i sighed godness was this boy bi-polar or something.

We finally reached the hospital and Chris picked me up again i sighed "i can walk you know, and if this is about you pulling your hands higher up my skirt then i suggest you put me down" i said seriously he smiled putting me on the ground. I started walking but realized i couldn't keep up i felt slight pain on my ankle and looked down to see it was bruising i frowned knowing that Chris knew. He stopped looking back and i walked towards him jumping on his back "take me away superman" i said a little too loud, i looked over to Drake and he smiled.

Chris spun me around carrying me again i smiled at him, he put me down when we reached the receptionist keeping a hand on my waist to steady me. They took me to some room and i waited 10 minutes for the doctor to come. I could feel all the pain in my hand, now that i was away from distractions. I greeted the doctor and he came forward touching my hand.