Prologue

Prologue

“Im sorry” I whispered as he striked me again. I held back a sigh, how would I explain the bruise on my face, to my tutor.

I stod up praying I wasn’t shaking, he hated it when I was scared. I stood on my tipitoes and brushed a kiss on his lips holding back vomit.

It wasn’t every day that you had to kiss your dad.

“Don’t ever lock the door again, and this will never happen” he soothed as he planted kisses on my bruises.

He cupped one of me breasts I winced this was going to hurt so much. “Tommrow youll do it without drugs I cant wait Aaliyah” he said as he started walking away from my room leaving me shocked.

Whenever he used my body he would drug me so I passed out and wouldn’t know what he had done until I woke up. I know he didn’t have sex with me then, he thought I was still young; he wanted to savour my virgnity. But tommrow! Tommrow was my birthday the day I turned 19.

Finally the tears flowed down my cheek freely; this was when I wished I had a mother, when I prayed that she was still alive. My father always told me she had left her but I nevr believed a word that came from that mans voice. He didn’t let me call him dad; he made me call him “Jay” by his first name.

I feel back on my bed, I couldn’t let him do this, I had to run away. The last time I tried was when I was 16, a maid had caught me and brought me back, Imade her promise not to say anything to Jay.She didn’t know why I wanted to run, she thought she did the right thing, little did she know she just added more pain to my life.

A laugh escaped my mouth, I couldn’t even drive, he didn’t let me get my drivers liscence, since I couldve tried to run, and he home schooled me. The only times I went out was when he took me out.

But I couldn’t do this, he had no right tomy virginity or me, id regret it if I never took this chance. I got up of my bed, I didn’t need to pack anything, I wanted no reminder of this man, I wouldn’t take any of his dirty money. So I just walked out. It was one in the night; I could hear the noises from the room down the hall. Jay was probably fuking some skank, they were his subsitutes for me, and if I didn’t go I would become the subsitute.

Jay wouldn’t here me and the maids were on holiday today. My heart beat rapidly in my chest as I opened the side door and stepped out. It was a chilly night for September.

I knew what I was doing wouldn’t turn out good; Jay was crazy rich, he would find me in seconds. But I had to try, I had to do this, I couldn’t live a life hating myself for nevr trying. I ran down the street. I sighed due to the fact that the mansion was out of sight.

I shut my eyes and prayed that this would be the last time I would see it.

So what you think guys…I know its different form wha I usually write but I like it….And the story will mainly be in someone elses point of view….youll find out who that someone else…later one. And one day im feeling nice Ill put the chapter in both povs…so far enjoy this..ill post the first chapter up soon thanks for reading.