-Chapter Fifteen-

When Harry woke the next morning he couldn’t help but grin widely as he sat up. He was finally twenty and no longer a teenager. He lay in bed looking up at the ceiling for a bit before he rolled out of bed and ran to his door and threw it open. He gasped as cold water drenched him, ice cubes hitting his feet and a bucket landing by his foot.

Harry shook his head and sent water flying everywhere before kicking the bucket into the kitchen, he thought he and Louis had made at least a bit of progress yesterday, but then again, Louis was Louis and it wasn’t a harmful prank, maybe he was trying to be friendly in an odd way? Harry knew he was clutching at straws but it almost made him feel better about the Louis situation. He sighed and made his way towards Nialls room.

He opened the door with a grin but it fell when he found the room empty. It was always their tradition that on their birthdays they cuddled for fifteen minutes in the morning, but there he was missing.

He traipsed shivering into the kitchen hitting his head on the beam as he did, he groaned and rubbed his head as he saw a post-it note on the fridge. He walked over to it and blinked confused.

Gone to meet a mate, I’ll be gone all day, might not be home tonight either

His heart sank, Niall had forgotten his birthday. Not only that he’d gone out with a friend who wasn’t him and not even bothered to ask if Harry would like to come too. To top it off, the water definitely smelt like it had some stale coffee in it, so he’d need to have a shower and with a defeated sigh he walked into the bathroom.

He turned the shower on and pulled off his boxers letting the water warm up, he could hear shuffling next door and frowned at the wall but shrugged before he stepped into the shower and squealed as the cold water hit him, he jumped back and frowned because the water should have been hot by now.

He stuck out his toe and yet the water was still just as cold as before, he groaned but plunged into the shower trying to keep his cast out of the water as he grabbed the shower gel and cleaned himself as quick as possible, he debated washing his hair but it was so cold that he turned off the water and jumper out wrapping a towel around himself.

He walked into his room and dried himself off before getting dressed. He waked down the stairs and bumped straight into Perrie ho grabbed his shoulders

“You seen Niall?” She asked

“No, he went out before I woke up” Harry sighed, jumping as Louis walked in saw Harry, and promptly turned and walked back into the coffee shop

“That was odd” Perrie blinked

“He was probably about to play another prank on me” Harry frowned

“Well-“ She was cut off as the door opened again and Zayn walked in, smiling at the two of them

“Hey” He said

“Hi” Harry said slowly as Perrie waved.

“Harry, if you see Liam, can you tell him I still have his DVD if he wants to pick it up when he’s next over” Zayn said

“Sure” Harry frowned as Zayn walked back into the coffee shop and closed and locked the door.

“Weird” Harry shrugged

“Well, I’m going to get to work” she said with a smile

“Niall agreed I could bake today, so I’m going to stock up on some bread” Harry said, he sighed and waved as Perrie walked out to the front of the shop to open up, and he walked into the kitchen putting on his hat and coat.