-Chapter Five-

They arrived back into the car park as the lampposts flicked on and the sun was barely even there, darkness creeping around them. Harry turned off the engine and looked around

“I’m guessing you’ll be staying over tonight, Liam?” He asked as Louis unbuckled his seatbelt

“If that’s okay” Liam said looking between everyone as Louis opened the door and got out

“you’re welcome” Harry said as Louis closed the door walking off to the back of the coffee shop middle finger up in the air. Harry rolled his eyes and looked back at Liam and Niall

“It’s fine” Niall rolled his eyes getting out of the car as Liam shuffled over the seats to get out of Nialls door, Harry pulled out the key and got out of the car closing the door at the same time as Liam and locking it, putting his keys into his pocket.

They all walked in through the back door and Harry yawned walking up the stairs, the others behind him.

They settled on the sofa, ordering a pizza as they watched reality TV, they ate and watched deep into the night until the tree of them fell asleep on the sofa entwined together.

It wasn’t the first time they’d fallen asleep on the sofa together, and they were pretty sure it wouldn’t be the last time either.

The morning bought cricked necks and groaning bodies, mostly Niall as they argued over the use of the bathroom. Harry cooked the others a full English breakfast before making his way down stairs, wondering whether or not Louis would have taken his revenge yet.

He walked into the shop and checked all the ingredients that looked and tasted normal, it all seemed well. Harry frowned but forgot about it as he opened the front door and watched Louis bent over the board outside. Writing something new on it.

Harry smirked and walked back into the shop.

In fact Harry didn’t see Louis or Zayn all day and when they closed up, Liam and Niall put on some sport show and Harry cooked them dinner, he was still expecting something to be going on, he didn’t trust Louis Tomlinson one bit.

When Harry got up he could sense something wasn’t right, for a start he couldn’t hear Niall and he was always up before him unless it was a Tuesday and Harry was pretty sure it wasn’t. he could also hear movement down stairs so with a frown in place, Harry walked out of his room pulling jeans on and walked down the stairs hitting into Perrie and Zayn at the bottom of the stairs, Perrie was blushing and Zayn looked shocked.

“um, hi?” Harry said, they both turned to him and Perrie rolled her eyes

“Oh put on a shirt” Perrie sighed “And niall needs you in the shop, I was on my way to get you but, Zayn here opened the door” She smiled

“Right, Harry mind if we borrow some eggs? We’ll bring you some over tomorrow?” Zayn asked, Harry looked over at Zayn and shrugged, Zayn had yet to get on his bad side,

“Sure help yourself they’re in the larder second shelf” Harry said pointing to a small door, he walked into the shop an stopped dead. The whole room was filled from floor to ceiling in post-it notes.

“What the fuck?” He asked blinking at the bright yellow room, Niall stood at the counter, that too covered in post-its, as were the chairs and tables.

Harry had to hand it to Louis, he sure had persistence. He groaned and walked over to the table in the far corner and began peeling them off, Niall started at the counter and by the time the bakery was due to open they only had one wall left and the ceiling.

Harry retired into the kitchen where Perrie was washing up the dirty post and pans. He ruffled her hair on the way past and grabbed one of his spare shirts from the hook by the door and began to cook.