-Chapter Sixteen-

Five minutes later Harry was feeling angry, he missed his last chance of saying goodbye to Ronnie and it was Louis’ fault. Louis who was still holding onto Harry.

Feeling him so close made him feel angrier, how dare he try and make him feel better, he had no right, if he hadn’t have gone too far and clamped Harrys car he would have managed to have said goodbye to Ronnie.

He shoved Louis off him, tears still falling down his cheeks, he glared at Louis who looked shocked up at him

“Don’t touch me” he spat, Louis flinched and looked at Liam for help. Liam was glued here he stood looking shocked, upset and confused.

“I was-“

“Just don’t fucking talk to me, I don’t know what Niall was playing at, but you took it too fucking far like always” Harry sneered, Louis looked down at his feet

“I-“ He spoke but Harry didn’t want to hear it, he’d had enough of people telling him what to do, he’d had enough of Louis, he’d been home twenty four hours and things were aready shit.

“I don’t want to hear it, ever since you opened your stupid fucking shop you’ve caused more shit than I’ve had in my whole life” Harry glared “Stay the fuck away from me” He finished before turning away and throwing the duck on the floor.

He walked back towards the bakery feeling defeated and alone. He could feel Louis and Liams eyes on him but he didn’t care. He was through now, he hadn’t even got Ronnie to talk to anymore.

He walked slowly back to the bakery and slammed the door behind him, he saw Niall walking down the stairs looking confused before he saw Harry and breathed a sigh of relief hurrying over to him

“Ah Harry, you need to come with m- what’s wrong?” He asked, Harry ignored him and pushed past him walking up the stairs. He ignored Nialls calls and trailed into his room, ready to curl up into a ball and never show his face again.

He fell onto his bed and cried into his pillow. He could hear Niall on the phone in the living room.

About an hour later there was a knock on his door. He looked up from his pillow to see Liam and Niall walking into the room with chinese take away on a tray and extra blankets.

“I’m sorry your birthday was so shit” Niall said looking guilty

“but to make up for it, we offer ourselves to you for the remainder of the evening” Liam continued, eyes red but he looked to be putting on a brave face.

“Nothing sexual of course” Niall added, Harry grimaced

“and we have Chinese” Liam finished walking over and putting the Chinese food on the bedside table.

“come cuddle” Harry muttered holding out his arms, Liam and Niall fell either side of him and he sighed

“just sleep here and that’s good enough for me” Harry muttered, they lay in silence, words not needed to be exchanged as they stared at the ceiling.

“Harry, I think you were a bit harsh on Louis, he was just following my instructions” Niall muttered after a while

“He was absolutely wrecked when you walked away” Liam whispered

“What were you doing anyway?” Harry asked Niall curiously, purposely ignoring the bit about Louis because guilt was already eating away at him.

“Was organising a surprise party at the club we went to for Zayns, I’ve called it off now but we’ll do it next week instead, how’s that?” Niall asked