-Chapter Nine-

The drove straight back to the bakery and Harry parked his car picking up Ronnie and rubbing his nose with Ronnies beak.

“I don’t know if that’s cute or creepy” Louis pondered next to him, Harry blinked

“go cute or he’ll be offended” Niall said “we don’t want teenage girl Harry lurking about”

“I remember her” Liam laughed, Harry huffed and climbed out of the car

“Im so not staying here to listen to you two bitch about me. Ronnie and I have way better things to do, like each others nails, good bye” Harry said turning around and walking to the bakery door, turning around to see Liam and Niall laughing and Louis getting out of the car ginning.

Louis went back to work soon after. Harry went into the bakery kitchen and began making a cake for Zayn, an hour and a half later, Liam, Niall and he began to play twister in the flat. Harry was failing miserably because even though his legs could reach the colours without a stretch he wasn’t the surest person on his feet and had greeted the floor more times than he’d have liked.

 Ronnie was sat in front of the television watching happy feet and soon it was getting late so Harry walked down the stairs two by two and met Perrie and jade playing hangman on the napkins.

“Having fun?” He asked

“not really, does this mean we can go?” Perrie asked

“It does” Harry smiled, jade jumped up from her stool hugged Harry in a one armed hug

“Nanite, see you soon maybe” She said, Harry held up a hand and smiled as she left

“lover boys behind you” Perrie winked pinching Harrys cheeks and walking away slowly

“What?” Harry asked confused

“behind you” she whispered “your secret lover”

“I’m not amused” Louis’ voice hit him and Harry sent Perrie a death glare as she waved and disappeared from view before turning to Louis.

“can I help?”

“yeah actually, so I have a lot of balloons to blow up tonight, so do you think you could all help?”

“what time?”

“late or possibly very early tomorrow” Louis bit his lip, Harry pretended to think his answer through.

“sure” He shrugged

“Great, Zayn’ll be so surprised and then I was thinking we could all meet up at about half eight and grab something to eat before we take him to-” Louis said braking off as Zayn walked in at that moment looking confused and Louis’ eyes went wide

“So don’t let me find you in here again, Tomlinson” Harry said sending a look for Louis to continue a random conversation

“I just wanted a bunny though” He said eyes locking on the cabinet

“Well you should- oh hi Zayn” Harry smiled

“hi-everything alright?” Zayn asked

“fine I suppose” Harry shrugged walking over to Louis and whispering into his ear

“just wake us up when you need us and now make some snarky comment”

“You don’t scare me, Styles” Louis said and Harry shrugged walking past Zayn “you can have a bunny if you want they won’t last much longer” He called out before walking up the stairs turning the kitchen light off.

He told Liam and Niall the plan so Liam decided to stay over for the night, Harry was thrilled and went to bed with Ronnie sliding after him. He curled up in bed with him and was soon asleep.