Forgiveness

When I opened my eyes I was in a white bed. I also had different clothes on too. I wasn't in the hospital gown anymore, I was wearing a black t-shirt, red basket-ball shorts, and some black socks .http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43445935 they must have been Roc's clothes cause they barely fit me. I sat up and look around to establish exaclty wear I was.

All of a sudden I heard a voice.

"Finally, your up." I quickly turned and saw Roc standing in the door way. He was wearing swim shorts and no shirt. I realized I was staring and I blushed a little.

"The guys are in the back yard, but they don't know you're here." He spoke. "You can come with me if you want, I promise, I won't let them hurt you again."

'I really don't think I should go out there. But... I think I can trust Roc...' I thought to myself. Then I nodded yes.

I got up and followed him down the stairs. I heard laughter, and splashing. When we got to the door that led to the back yard Roc told me to stay here for a minute, I nodded yes, and he went out side and I listened through the door.

"Guys, I have a friend here. But before she comes out, I want ya'll to promise ya'll won't mess with her." I heard Roc say.

"OOOOO I heard her, its a girl." Ray said.

"Yeah... Why does it matter?"

"Becuase she could be a freak and wanna give us some p----!" I heard Princeton say. I gagged a little at the thought of me with any of them.

'HELLLL NO!!!' I thought to myself.

"Is she sexy?" I heard Prodigy ask.

"I'm not answering that, just promise you won't mess with her."

"Fineeeeee..." I heard all of them answer.

Next thing I knew Roc opened the door and pulled me outside. All the boys were in swim trunks and had no shirts on.

"OOOOOHHH HELLLL NAWWW!!!!!" They all yelled.

"WHAT THE F--- SHE DOING HERE ROC!?!?!" Princeton yelled.

I wanted to cry and run away but Roc held me tight so I most def wasn't going anywhere at that point, and I held in the tears.

"Guys, just leave her alone, we've done enough already." Roc said.

"Obviously we haven't done enough..." I heard Ray mumble. He obviously sucks at whispering.

I began to open my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I just sighed.

"Ohhh, so now you ain't got nothin' to say." Prod said getting up in in my face.

As soon as he said that, I felt the tears roll down my face, realizing I may never talk again. Then all of I of Prodigy was on the ground, holding his nose, which was bloody. I looked at my hand, which had blood on it. His blood, I had punched him dead in the face, and I hadn't even realized it. The boys all look at me with a shocked face. I smirked at Prod, relizing for once I was the one who wasn't being hurt.

"Actually, she really can't say anything anymore." Roc said looking down and breaking the silence. "It's my fault..." He pushed the bangs of hair in my face up, revealing the scar on my head.

"DAMNNNN!!!" the boys all said as they took in the sight of the scar.

"When I pushed her all the blood...  Marie I'm sorry." Roc said.

"Whoaaah whoah whoah whoahhh... Wait, she can't talk at all, like... You damaged her brain?" Ray asked.

I looked at Roc. He didn't answer. I looked at them and they all looked down to. They all felt bad... Why couldn't they had been sorry before all of this happened. Its because of them that I may never see my daddy again, and my mom has gone crazy, and now I may never ever talk again.

"Marie... We're sorry. Roc was right... We did go to far." Prodigy said. Then he hugged me. They all hugged me, except Princeton. He just sood their glaring at me like I killed his dog or something. It made me feel weird, hugging my enemies. And I also felt really suffocated at how hard they were squeezing me.

"Marie...?" Roc said breaking the hug. I looked at him. "What about your mom and dad?"

I looked down. I looked back up and just gace him a looked thay said 'I don't wanna talk about now'

Next thig I know I heard a giant splash. Ray jumped in the water.

"COME IN THE POOL THE WATER IS GREAT!!!" He yelled.

All the boys except Roc and Princeton joined Ray in the pool. I looked at Roc, he looked me in the eyes again, making feel nervous. He mouthed to me 'I'm sorry' and I mouthed back 'It's okay' Then I hugged him tight. He wrapped him arms around me. Pulling me closer... Wait... Wasn't this a little too... Intimate? But I just went with it. Then he let go and he looked at me once more, then he ran and jumped in the pool. I just sat on the edge and let my feet hang because I didn't have anything to swim in.

"Why don't you get in?" Prod asked.

I mouthed 'I can't' and pointed towards the clothes I was wearing and mouthed 'No swim suit'

"I can give you more clothes, and you can get in." Roc said.

I thought about it more a minute. I did love swimming and being water. So I stood up walk backwards and got a running start and ran as fast as I could and jumped in the pool, creating the hugest splash ever. Then I swam back to the top. I breathed in and pushed the hair out of my face.

The guys were staring at me as if I was naked or something. I checked to see if my clothes were there. Pants... Check! Shirt... Check! Then it hit me. I wasn't wearing a bra. And the t-shirt I was wearing, even tho is was black it was showing everything! I quickly covered my self.

"Oh my God! Marie, I never knew yoir boobs were that big!" Ray said. I wanted to slap the mess out of that boy.

Then Roc hit him in the back of the head, right on tthe hook like Micheal Kyle. "What the f--- Ray... Why would you say that outloud!?"

"Whatttt??? Its not like we weren't all thinking it!"

"True... Very true" Prodigy said. Then everybody laughed. Except of course me.

Princeton just sat in a chair and watched us making feel uncomfortable.

I glared at all of them and gave the the look that says 'N----- I will beat yo a-- if you say one more word!' And they stopped in a heart beat.

"Sorry..." They all mumbled. I rolled my eyes and got out the pool and went back in the house.