Read My Lips

I slowly opend my eyes. I was still in the black bed room. It was peaceful in here, I got up, and walked over to the the windows, and opend the curtains. Bright light began to flood the room. I quickly covered my eyes, because  hadn't adjusted yet. I sat back down on the bed and thought about that dream I had last night, about me and my friends, and the guys. Almost all of my dreams come true, so... Nahh... I don't like Roc... And I guess, he doesn't like me either, I guess that poem wasn't for me.

I looked at the alarm clock by the bed, it read 8:32AM. I was up earlier than usual. I got up and walked down stairs to the living room. The boys all crashed on the couch. I giggled to myself at how they were laying. Roc's face in Ray's armpit, and Ray's legs all up on Prod, who was hanging off the couch. Princeton was the only one that looked normal.

I got the remote and put it on nickalodeon. It was time for Family Matters, you could never have to much Urkel. About 15 mins the show, I heard someone talking. I turned around, it was Roc. 'Awwwww he talks in his sleep' I thought.

"Mmmmmm Marie" he said. My eyes got huge.

'WHATTTTTT!!!!!?!?!?!?!' I thought.

I turned around and tried tp concentrate on Family Matters. Until I heard some call me. I turned around, it was Roc. This time he was awake. He smiled at me. He has a pretty smile... Nice big plump lips that you just want to kiss... Whoahh.... No Marie, you don't want to kiss Roc.

I smiled back at him.

"Why you up so early?" He asked. "Its Saturday."

I shrugged. I thought about what he could have been dreaming about. I didn't realized I was blushing so hard. Or smiling so hard either. Roc smiled back at me the same way. I looked down fast.

"Owww!" we heard someone yell. It was Prodigy. He fell off the couch. I knew he would, you can't just lay on the couch like that and not eventually fall off. I giggled. Roc laughed, waking up Ray and Princeton.

"N---- WHAT THE F--- YOU LAUGHING LIKE THAT FOR?!?!? I'M TRYNA GET MY DAMN BEAUTY SLEEP!" Ray yelled at us. Then he threw a pillow, hard. Roc dodged it, but it hit me in the face. I fell smack hard on the hard.

I could feel my face turning red. I laughed really hard. The boys all laughed to even Princeton. I picked up the pillow and threw it as hard as I could back at Ray. I have the WORST aim. Cause it hit Prince, who was sitting completely on the opposite side of the room from everybody. It ended up knocking off his sunglasses. We all laughed at Princeton. Then we got quiet. When he picked up his sunglasses, they had be broken in half.

Prod and Princeton never take off their shades. I got scared, the whole room got quiet. Princeton  got up and walk to me. I was shaking, and back up a little. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. I touched my face where he had slapped me. It felt warm. I looked in a mirror that was on the wall. I could see a red hand imprint on my face. That's when the tears started falling.

"PRINCETON, WHAT THE F---" I yelled. Did I just talk?

"Marie... Your voice is... Back?" Prod said.

I realized something. This wasn't my voice was it? I didn't sound like that. My voice before was high and squeaky. Now it's normal and, actually almost kind of seductive.

"I uhhh... I guess..." I said, still shocked.

"What happened to your voice? It's not annoying anymore." Ray say.

"You was probably faking not being able to talk this whole time... Ya'll some damn idiots for believing that s--- the whole time. I knew she was faking..." Princeton said.

Roc just stood there shocked the whole time.

"WHY THE F--- DID YOU F---ING SLAP ME YOU UGLY A-- B----! I SHOULD CUT ALL THAT F---ING HAIR OFF!"

"B---- YOU WON'T DO S--- TO ME! ALL THAT TALK, B---- YOU NEED TO SIT THE F--- DOWN AND CALM YO UGLY A-- FAT SELF DOWN"

"N---- YOU WASN'T SAYING THAT WHEN I GOT IN THE POOL YESTERDAY!"

"F--- YOU!"

"NAHHH N---- IOON F--- UGLY A-- MAN WHORES LIKE YOU!!!"

"ATLEAST I CAN GET IT"

"N---- PROBABLY GOT SOME DAMN MOTHERF---ING STDS, S--- IOON WOULD TOUCH YO SMALL A-- DICK IF I WAS GONNA DIE!"

"ooooooooo burnt" Ray and Prod said. Roc still stood there, his mouth hanging wide open. 

I glared at Princeton and then I looked at Roc. "Close yo mouth 'fore you catch a fly n----" I said. Then I walked up stairs. I'm going to take up that thought about becoming goth or whatever.

I walked into Roc's bedroom and grabbed a random shirt, jeans, converses, and a shaw raiders (our school mascot is the Raider) snapback. Then I made sure I had a towel this time, then I went to the bathroom, cut on the shower, and turned the heat all the on so that it was scorching hot. A lot of people think I'm weird for that, but I like the way the hot water feels on my skin. I took my hair out of its ponytail and let it flow back down to the lower half of my back. Nobody, but people in my family knew my hair was actually that long. Not even Sedaya and Deandre.

I hoped in the shower, letting the scorching hot water hit my skin. In a way it did hurt, but I liked it. I smiled. I washed my hair first, then everything thing else, then I sat down. in the tub and just let the hot water fall onto my body, and let everything go. I just relaxed. until the water finally got cold. Then I hoped out dried my hair and put on Roc's clothes. http://www.polyvore.com/marie_wearing_rocs_stuff_again/set?id=43968314 Then I walked down stairs.

"Uhhmmm... Why are you wearing my s---?" Roc asked.

"Cause, I'm going out somewhere, and I don't having any clothes besides that dumba-- hospital gown. Now give me some money."

"Why would I give money?" He answered back.

"SO I CAN STOP WEARING YOUR F---ING CLOTHES N---- NOW GIVE ME SOME DAMN MONEY!" I yelled in his face.

"Damn... Attitude."

"N---- I have every right to have a attitude. Do you not see this f---ing red welt on the motherf---ing side of my face."

"You act like I did it..."

"N---- I know you didn't do it. But yo a-- stood there like a idiot and let him do it."

"Well sorry..." I said.

"What ever, just give me money..." I said impatiently.

"Okay." He went up stairs and came back with a credit card. "Spend as much ass you want."

"Don't you got pay it back"

"Girl, do not not see how big this house it and there's only 4 people actually living here."

"Four?"

"Yeah... Me, mom, dad, and Jeffrey."

"Jeffrey?"

"Butler."

"Ohhhhh... Wait. I haven't seen and butler here. Where is he?"

"I dunno..."

"How the f--- you don't know where your butler is...?" I shook my head at him.

"Big house."

"Okay.......? Well bye dude" I turned around to open the door

"Bye dudette." He smiled again. I blushed.

I began to walk back to the door, but then I remembered. "Ohhh wait you may not reconzed me when I come back." I smirked.

"What..? Why?"

"You'll see." I smiled and left.