Shopping and Streaking

I headed out to the mall. I went to a million stores before I finally found what I want. I got some knee-high boots and some black see leggings and black mini-skirt and black tank top and i black coat. http://www.polyvore.com/marie_goes_goth/set?id=43965184 then, I headed out to a beauty store, and got some jet black hair dye. I walked to the school next. I needed water so I just decided I used the shower in the girls locker room.

I got in the shower and wet my hair, then I got back out, and put in the dye. I wanted to be straight up black so I was going to leave in it there for a while. But not to long, I don't want my hair to fall out.

"Hmmmmm" I said, tapping my chin. "I know exactly what to do to pass the time. I'm gonna streak (run around booty butt naked) this whole school." Then I took off running, and yelling like an idiot. It's amazing: the stuff I would do when there's no one around.

I ran to all the classrooms, through the gym, the library, the girl bathrooms, and lockerrooms until I stopped.

"Where haven't I gone yet?" I said to my self. "Hmmmmph.... OOOOO I KNOW!!! The boys bathroom!"

I always wondered what the boys bathroom looked like. And I've never seen a urinal before in person. I ran to the first bathroom I could find and stopped outside the door.

"Here I go..." I pushed open the door and stepped in. "WHAT THE F---!" I yelled shocked. "HOW THE FUCK DOES IT SMELL BETTER IN HERE THEN THE GIRLS BATHROOMS!!! MAN ITS SOME NASTY A-- FEMALES IN THIS SCHOOL!"

Then I stopped yelling and realized something. "It's bigger in here... Why... Oh... Yea cause guys have to have urinals so they can whip their dicks out and piss in front of folks... Anyways... It's been about almost 30 mins... Time to get back in the shower." I ran back across the school screaming "F--- THIS MOTHAF---IN SCHOOL"

When I got back to the locker room, I washed out my hair. Then I got back out, and looked in the mirror. My hair once light brown, was now jet black. I smiled, it actually looked better than I thought it would. The I put on the clothes. I put on some black lipstick, and black and sliver eyeshadow, and mascara. I looked super sexy in it. Even the coat I had showed off curves I didn't even know I had.

"Alright... I'm officially gothed the f--- out, haha" I laughed at how stupid what I just said was. ThenI picked up Roc's clothes off the floor and put them in the bag, and headed out the school.

I noticed on my way back to Roc's house, that some guys had been following me around. It made me feel uncomfortable. Seriously, they weren't even trying to hide that they were following me. They were pointing at me and all that s---. Then it hit me. I'd have to walk through a long a-- alley way to get back to the house.

"S---!" I whispered under my breathe. I sped up a little bit faster. The guys behind sped up to getting a little closer. Then I took off running when I felt them touch my shoulder. I could run really fast, it didn't matter what kind of shoes I was wearing.

I kept running and running until I bumped in the most sexiest guy I had ever seen. I knew him form somewhere. School. He was in my Drama class. (the guy in the picture really is in my drama class in real life I used to like him, but he's a player so not no more and I'm not going to use his real name we just gon call him uhm.... Devin... which is da name of a notha guy in my school i used to like lol either lol  this his picture ---------->) He looked down at me studying my face. I guess I looked familiar.

"M- Marie?" He said. Unsure that it was me.

"Yea... It's me."

"You look... Different..." He said, biting his lip and helping me up. DAMN this boy was sexy. I blushed. (Btw he is a freshman... I know he don't look like it but he is lol)

I held reached for his hand some he could pull me up. I looked into his eyes, They were really pretty. (his eyes are so UGHHHHHHH i wanna die lol... hey ioon like him no more, but i can still say he sexy lol) I found my self lost in his eyes. The were hazel arouund the pupil and greenish-grey ariund the hazel part.

Just then the guys who had been chasing me finally catch up.

"You run really fast" one of them said. 

"Uhhmm is there a problem here?" Devin said stepping up to the man. Devin is really tall, He doesn't even look like a freshman... He even has a 8pack... Maybe he stayed back a few grades...

"Uhhh... Yes there is now give me my b----." The man said.

"HOLD THE F--- UP N---- HOW THE F--- AM I YO B---- IF IOON EVEN KNO YO A--." I yelled at him.

"You better straighten out yo bitch." one of his friends said.

"Hold up... Marie, do you know this guys...?" Devin asked.

"Uh... No..." I said.

"Why is your b---- lying?" said one of the guys.

"I'M NOT HIS DAMN B---- IOON EVEN KNOW HIM!" I yelled. Then the man grabbed me and tried to pull me away. But devin stopped him.

"Let go of my b----" the man said.

"She's your your b----!" Devin said, then she snatched me away from him.

They all started fighting. Then man's friends just ran away. The guy threw a punch at Devin, but all he had to do was punch they guy one time and he was out. I just stood there, shocked.

"Th- thanks... Devin..."

"Your welcome... Why are you... Dressed like that?" He said biting his lip and looking me up and down.

"I uh... I decided it was time for a new look..."

"Well it looks good on you" He said smiling his sexy a-- smile at me. I blushed hard and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thanks..." I said, blushing even harder.

"So why weren't you at school, almost the whole week?"

"Wow, you actually noticed I wasn't at school...?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Uhh... Nevermind... and I don't wanna talk about it... I gotta go now though, thanks for your help though."

"No prob... See you at school on Monday." He said.

"Bye Devin." I said, smiling.

'OMGEESH!!! DEVIN WADE ACTUALLY TALKED TO ME!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!' I thought to myself, walking away with a huge smile on my face.