Silenced

I woke up in a hospital bed with my parents standing over me. My mom was crying, and daddy was comforting her. That hadn't noticed I woke up. I tried to speak, but it hurt my head, and when I touched it, I felt bandages, soaked. I looked at my hand and saw blood.

"Marie!" I heard my mom and daddy yell out.

I tried to speak again but I couldn't. It hurt to much, so I couldn't speak and I had this huge a-- headache.

Mom grabbed me and hugged as kissed me all over as daddy watched and I winced in pain when she kissed my forehead.

"I'll go get the nurse." daddy said as he left.

"Marie Antoinette Pogue I thought I lost you forever" Mommy said as continued to hug me. "I swear if I colud find out who did this to you, I swear!" She began to cry.

I knew who did it, I heard their laughter as I went down, err, fell down the stairs. I again tried to talk, to tell mom who it was, but nothing came out. Thats when the doctor came in.

"Finally, its been to days, We'd thought she'f never wake up, with those injuries she shouldn't have. Its a miracle."

"Yes, it was. It was truly a mircale" Daddy said, as he joined mom in hugging me.

"Unfornately, she may never be able to talk again." the doctor said.

'WHAT! I CAN NEVER TALK AGAIN!' i thought. I felt the tears down my face like a waterfall. I looked at my parents they were crying right along with me. Then daddy got up and punched the wall leaving a whole. Everyone was surprised at my fathers rage.

"WHEN I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS I SWEAR TO GOD! WHO EVER HURT MY DAUGHTER L WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!" he yelled, his face was the most reddest I had ever seen it.

Just then, a nurse walked in.

" 'Cuse me sir, but this is a hospital, you can't be yelling like that"

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE F--- I CAN DO!" then he did something I never expected, he grabbed a scalpel off the table and stabbed the lady with it.

He just broke down and cried on the floor, while everyone watched, the the nurse bleed to death, and daddy just laid there and cried. It had happened so fast. Next thing I knew the police came in and tazor him. Mom was screaming for them to let go of daddy.

I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped out all the IV plugs and needle and ran out unnoticed. And I ran, and ran, and ran. I didn't even know where I was going, I just wanted to get away. Far away. From everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(from Roc's point of view)

It was me. I was the one who had pushed Marie down the stairs. I didn't think she would really get hurt so we we're laughing. Then we realized she wasn't moving, and then, we saw blood, we freaked out and started screaming. Nobody knows who it was but me and the guys. As far as I know she's in a coma. I felt awful, I really did. We went to far this time. What if she dies, and they find out it was me.

I was walking down the street to Ray's house. All of a sudden some random chick had ran into and we both fell.

"HEY WATCH THE F--- WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" I yelled at her getting up.

She didn't say anything back. She looked horrible. She had a bloody bandage on her head and and she was wearing a hospital gown on her head. She had trails of dry tears on her face.

"Don't you talk." I said. She could've atleast apolagized. Stupid b----.

She looked up at me, her eyes suddenly going from innocent to terrified. Then it hit me. It was Marie. But got up and ran. I tried to catch her but she was to fast. I called to her, but she kept running.