EnTRY sEvEN

"How long have I been here?" I asked Phil sleepily.
I was laying on the couch, my head resting in his lap as his spider like fingers tugged at strands of my hair. He didn't look at me, only stared straight ahead.
His eyes flashed. "Three hours, twenty two minutes, and fifteen seconds."
I smiled and shut my eyes.
"I have a favor to ask of you, Dan."
My eyes shot open.
"Yes?"
He disappeared again, reappearing in a cloud of blue and red pixels in a kneeling position in front of the couch so that we were face to face.
"Unless we are in this world," he spread his hands, gesturing to our surroundings, "I have no corporeal body. No way to move and act by myself."
"But you have me to do that."
"Precisely. And I need you even more now."
I sat up and looked down at him.
"Tell me what you need."
He grinned.
"A vessel."
I swear at that moment, the air got colder.
"A vessel? What do you-"
"I have some things that I have been waiting to do for a long time. I need to be able to move of my own free will, my own actions." He reached up and put his hand on the side of my face, still grinning.
"Can't you do this for me? I will give you something in return."
I leaned into his hand. "What?"
"Anything."
I swallowed and pulled my self away, sliding off the couch to look down at him.
"I won't have any control?"
Phil shook his head and his image shuddered, rematerializing so that he stood in front of me.
"No. But you can tell me any time that you wish for me to leave your body, and I will do so."
I nodded, clenching my fists. "Yes. I won't let you down Phil. I prom-"
I fell to the ground and screamed in pain. My head was ringing. I gripped at my hair and when I pulled my hands away, they were coated in blood.
"Phil!" I screamed, looking up at him with wide eyes. "Phil, what the hell is happening?" I coughed and blood spurted from my mouth.
He was the picture of calm as he grinned and knelt before me.
Glitching into his clean, angelic version, he put his hands on each side of my forehead and leaned foreword, kissing my forehead.
"Be cautious," he said, blue eyes wide, "do not lose yourself."
I coughed up more blood, crying, as I stared at him in confusion.
"What-"
He glitched back into his normal self, reforming behind me with one arm wrapped around me and one stroking my hair.
"Someone is interfering," he whispered, "I will shut off briefly. When you return, I will be waiting and we can begin."
"Phil," I choked, my eyes glazing over with red, "Phil, I love you."
He didn't respond. Only laughed.

***
"Dan!"
I screamed as I opened my eyes. I was back in the bathroom; the computer was dead.
Pj.
Pj stood in front of my with pure horror written across his face, holding me up by the shoulders.
I wheezed and looked down. The wires had been ripped from my neck and head and were laying on the ground in a pile.
No blood. Perfectly normal.
"Pj," I breathed, still horrified, "Pj what are you doing?"
He didn't respond. He pulled me up from my chair and ripped off his belt, using it to tie my hands together behind my back.
"Pj, stop!" I shouted angrily, staring at the black computer screen as he began dragging me from the apartment.
"Shut up Dan!" He growled as we left out the front door and began to descend the stairs. "God, I told you that it was bad news and you didn't listen!"
"Pj, bloody hell, where are we going?"
"My place. Chris is already there."
"Why?"
"Because," he droned, "you need to know the truth."

A/N: HEY PEOPLE! So sorry that this update is so short, I was just really anxious and had to keep writing.

Awesome header art for this chapter belongs to halvarts on Instagram! Follow her for more amazing drawings!!