Chapter 13: Fight

It has not even been a day since MI6 was attacked and robbed of classified information regarding Jason Bourne. Rain is still pouring during the night in London. James Bond and his team are gearing up for, what could be, their final chance in bringing in Jason Bourne. M walks up to Bond and his team as they gear up.
"Agents, you all know what's at risk here. We can not let SPECTRE get their bloody hands on our asset. We already know of a squadron of Beta spies, but just think about what could happen if Jason Bourne joins their ranks. Before, I advised you to be reasonable with him. But due to time and potential consequences, do whatever it takes to bring Jason Bourne in as our ally," M finishes. The men just nod in agreement, as they are still shaken by the attack. Moneypenny approaches M as he heads towards his office.
"I want in on the mission," she says to him. M gives her a worried look.
"I can't let you go out there."
"Sir, please. I want to bring Bourne just as bad as the rest of the team," she pleads.
"No. Look, you took a hard blow to the head. Go home and get some rest. That's an order," M tells her to her disappointment. M heads into his office as Moneypenny heads out. Meanwhile, Bond and his team are ready and head out. Bond and his team are wearing extra armor. They head towards a large chopper, as Moneypenny approaches him.
"James!" Bond turns to her. "Good luck," she says to him. Bond cracks a smile. "Bring him in for me." She heads to her car as Bond heads into the chopper. They fly and head towards Bourne's hideout. While Bond is coming, Bourne and Nicky are sleeping. Bourne dreams of his former Treadstone missions. Suddenly, in the dream, an unknown woman whispers to him, "Bourne, run!" He awakes and hears chopper blades. He wakes up Nicky.
"Nicky, hey, wake up. We have to go, they're here!" Bourne pleads to her.
"They? Who?" She asks him.
"MI6, now get up!" Bourne tells her as he gets his gun. Nicky gets her belongings and heads out with Bourne in a rush. Bourne sees the chopper from a distance.
"Go, get far away from here!" He tells her.
"But Jason-"
"Just go!" Bourne yells out to Nicky as he walks closer to the approaching helicopter. Nicky runs past the factory and manages to get around it after a long run. However, she is stopped by approaching cars that surround her, giving her no way to escape. Meanwhile, Bourne looks up at the helicopter as it hovers over him. The searchlight shines at Bourne as he stares at the helicopter. He sees a man throw a rope and slide down from the helicopter. The man lands and removes his mask and goggles, revealing himself as James Bond.
"You just can't stay out of my way, can you?" Bourne says to Bond as he approaches him.
"Bourne, we need your help-" Bond is interrupted by being forcibly pushed to the ground by Bourne. Bond gets up and is face to face with Bourne.
"You have no idea what is at risk here."
"I know exactly what's at risk, and I'm going to destroy all of it!" Bourne yells out. He kicks Bond in his abdomen and punches him in the stomach. However, Bond sustains little damage, as his armor is keeping him up. Bond punches Bourne back hard, surprising him. They start to fight. Thunder strikes with the first two blows that land. They seem evenly matched, but Bourne has the benefit of being able to move faster than Bond. Bourne switches to boxing-style hand to hand combat. He lands a few punches into Bond's face, making Bond bleed from his nose and mouth. However, Bond also manages to land blows in Bourne's face and stomach, which manage to injure Bourne. Bourne catches his breath and looks at Bond.
"You realize there are only two ways this will end, right? Either you walk away or die by my hands!" Bourne pleads with Bond.

"My gut tells me differently," he says as he blocks one of Bourne's punches. "You will stand down and willingly join us." Bourne punches him with his other hand. He picks up a rock and hits Bond multiple times at multiple points of his body. Bond kneels to the ground as Bourne drops the rock. Bourne is about to punch Bond in the face when Bond suddenly catches his flying fist. Bond looks up at Bourne's angry eyes and gets up. He then kicks Bourne in the leg and grabs him by his shirt. He proceeds to repeatedly punch Bourne in the face.