Chapter 4 Part 2: She Won't Be Lonely Long

Real Quick Author's Note!

This chapter will be in Aimee and Matias's POV. I will start off with Matias where Aimee's past is going to start making a little bit more sense. So here we go!

-----------

Chapter 4 Part 2: She Won't Be Lonely Long. 

Matias's POV

After our dancing routine and scaring the crap out of the Township newbies we were split up in to two teams. The girls and the boys, and then divided into two smaller teams. Varsity and Junior Varsity for the boys and girls teams. On Varsity were my boys, me, and Nick. As we start to unpack our packings I kept tuning into Aimee laughing with Jill as they recalled their freshmen year on the bowling team to a few nervous newbies. I smiled, looking over at her, Jace had told me all about how depressed she has been over the years and now she seems so alive. Nothing like how Jace described. 

I was unpacking my bowling shoes and sliding them on when Jace and the boys tensed up and glared towards the door. Even Nick, who was a human, seemed to tense and turn towards the door glaring. I figured it was an old rival from Township walking in so I went back to tying my shoes when Jace growled. 

"Aimee!!" a high-pitched little girl's voice shriek running towards Aimee. "Mama!" the little girl giggled jumping into Aimee's arms. 

A pained look crossed Aimee's face as she lifted up the little girl, but she replaced it with a happiness when the little girl kissed her cheek and hugged her around the neck. 

"Hi Kit-Kat. What are you doing here? Where is daddy and Julia?" Aimee asked softly stroking the little girl's hair. 

I had to say the little girl Aimee was calling Kit-Kat looked striking similiar to Aimee. The little girl had big chocolate brown innocent eyes, but she had almost black hair and tanned skin where Aimee had brown hair with blonde and a dark black highlight and was white. Plus Aimee had cute little freckles all over her beautiful skin where as the girl didn't.  I glanced over at Jace who was still glaring at a figure standing by the snack stand. I followed his gaze to see a man who looked the same as the little girl. However, he had blue eyes and his hair was black. Jace let out a low growl and Nick's hands clentched into fists. 

"Daddy! Daddy! Mama wants you!" the little girl giggled and the man stepped forward towards Aimee. 

Aimee tensed, but tried to look relaxed. Her paniced look sent my wolf into a frenzy, why was she so scared of him? Was this who she had mistaken me for earlier? In a second Jace was beside Aimee glaring at the man who looked older than us, maybe twenty-three. Nick strolled over to the other side of Aimee coping Jace's glare but it didn't have as much fury as Jace. 

"Uncle Jacie! Uncle Nick!" the little girl giggled reaching out for Jace. 

Jace glanced down at the little girl smiling slightly. 

"Not now Kit-Kat, you know I have to be manly in front of the boys," Jace grinned. 

Aimee rolled her eyes and then turned her attention back to the man before them. 

"Jace would you and Nick take Kat into the arcade for a momment? I need to speak to Aimee for a momment alone," the man spoke softly trying to keep peace. 

With a quick glare and an exchange of glances between Aimee, Jace, and Nick; Jace took Kat from Aimee and him and Nick took her to the arcade. Once they were out of hearing range the man turned towards Aimee and smiled softly. The loving look in his eyes enraged me to no end. How dare he look at her like that! Wait what the hell is going on with me?! Aimee was my best friend, a childhood crush! Nothing more!