Beautiful Liar? More Like Lying, Cheating Bastard!

~~~Sorry for the wait, I had this for a while but...got lazy :/ Anyways,  who wants to see Dante kill Zero? Too bad cause that doesn't happen yet ^_^ Song: Take A Bow by Rihanna~~~

Nikola

“Charla, I'm worried. Dante was furious after I told him everything. He packed up and rushed out his office before I could do or say anything else. He wants nothing to do with me!”

Charla was in my kitchen, raiding through the fridge while I gathered up all my belongings such as pictures and books in the living room. “Just give him time. Trust me, he’ll come around. Dante’s just a bit dumb so it might take a while for him to figure out that he doesn’t care.”

For the millionth time that day, my cell phone rang. I knew who it was but I still went to check the name, “Ugh, why wouldn’t he stop calling?”

Charla entered the room with a bowl of cereal and a carton of milk. “I'm going to take a wild guess here and ask why Ashton's calling you?”

I threw my phone back on the couch next to Charla. “He wants to get back together, all his messages are about how he’s sorry and he’ll never cheat on me again.”

She scoffed, “Typical but you know it’s a lie right? When you take back a cheater, they’ll think its okay to do it again.”

“I know. I wish Ashton would get a clue and stop calling me.”

“Let me answer the phone, I’ll get him to stop calling,” Charla smirked as she consumed a mouthful of cereal.

“I'm not letting you do that. It will only lead to fighting.” As much as I wanted to see Charla kick his butt, I couldn’t risk her going to jail. This all seemed funny to me, in this whole situation Charla had been there for me every step of the way and we had grown close despite the fact it was her who I should be mad at for cheating with Ashton.

Ashton played us both for dummies.  

Before Charla could get a word in to disagree, the front door opened. “Nikola?”

Damn, why was he home? He should have still been at work this time of day. Charla and I waited until Ashton discovered us in the living room. He frowned when he noticed the suitcase at my feet. “What are you doing here, Ashton?”

He crossed his arms against his chest, “I live here. Why are you packing?”

I put my hands on my hips, “Ashton, leave me alone. Why do you think I’m packing?”

Ashton dropped his arms and walked over to me. “Nikola, please don't leave me. I’ll do anything for you. I've been so lost without you.”

Charla giggled quietly, “Lost without her? I'd like to see things from your point of view but I wouldn't be able to get my head that far up my ass.”

Ashton didn't turn to look at her but I knew he was addressing Charla, “Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn about what you say. I was talking to Nikola so shut it and eat your corn flakes.”

I shot Ashton a disapproving look, “Ashton, there was no reason to talk to Charla like that.”

He answered with a startled look, “Charla? Since when are you two best buddies? Does she have a nickname for you?”

Charla swallowed her spoonful of cereal and exhaled noisily, “Dumbass, that’s what you want to talk about right now? Nikola, can I kick his ass?”

I ignored Charla and started questioning Ashton, “Why weren’t you faithful? Was I not good enough for you? You should have broken off the engagement if you weren’t happy.”