Theraphy Of A Kind

~~~Howdy! I’m back…with a new chapters! That’s right, CHAPTERS!!! Will soon update again! XD I'm so happy midterms are over! Song for this chapter has got to be So Sick by Ne-Yo (I haven’t heard any new songs by him recently…) Thanks for reading and I hope you will continue to ^_^ Enjoy~~~

Dante

It was packed. The music was eardrum shattering. It was so loud, the beat vibrated off the walls. Cocktails were served and hips were shaking. People were socializing and drugs were passed around. In a corner, couples were doing things that should have involved a bed but looked to be doing just fine without one.

In another corner, a girl only in her panties had a shot on her belly button that a guy was trying to drink. Zero patted me on the back to get my attention, “Let's grab a drink at the bar.”

When we got to the bar I glared at Zero, “Why do you look so grumpy?”

There was no way I was telling him I got humped twice, slapped on the ass four times and groped at least six before reaching my seat. I was never coming back to this club again; it was way too dark in here. Who knew what could have happened to me if I had to walk any longer!

Zero held up two fingers to the bartender behind the bar, “Two martinis over here.”

The bartender nodded and went to make them. Zero turned to me, “Ok, which girl you got your eye on?”

I looked at him, questioningly. We just got here, what’s the rush? It didn’t help that I couldn’t see anyone unless they were in front of me. I looked around the bar, bodies sweaty and too close. I could feel myself becoming more and more claustrophobic. How was I supposed to talk to a girl, the music was too loud. the only reason I could hear Zero was because he was close.

“Excuse me,” I turned to look at a beautiful smile. By beautiful smile I meant this gorgeous woman with the whole package. Besides her wonderful smile, I noticed her naturally pouty lips. Cute. Her body was certainty something if the glares directed at me were anything to go by. Not surprisingly, they came from both men and women.

She even rivaled Nikola, definitely a close second…but then again, I was bias.

“Never mind, it seems like they’re coming after you,” Zero whispered in my ear. Quick as lightening, Zero licked the side of my face and rushed away to God knows where.

The beautiful lady’s eyes opened up wide as I tried to wipe away Zero’s spit. Eww, Zero knew I hated it when he did that.

“I’m sorry, are you not alone?” she asked.

Wait, did she think I was— “It’s not like that! He’s just joking, I swear.”

Typical bastard.

She smiled, “Well then, can I have a dance with you?”

“Me? You sure? I suck at dancing.” That line had probably been overused but sometimes it was just the truth. I sucked at dancing. The end.

“Look,” she pointed to a couple dancing—more like convulsing uncontrollably—terribly, “compared to them, you can’t be all that bad.”

She had a point.

I shrugged; she smiled and took my hand, leading me to the dance floor. The DJ put on a new fast pace song and we started dancing. With a little help from her, I was pretty good. Unlike me, she was a great dancer.

“You know, I never got your name,” I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer, “Charla Springs, how about you?”