Chapter 13

It has been a couple hours since Daichi and Suga entered the lonely forest road.  Maybe... Maybe time was just running slower here, or maybe it was the simple fact that Daichi slowled down, because seeing Suga happy was all that mattered.

Sun was up in the sky, no clouds and a warm summer breeze. The car windows were open and a nice melody played.

"Daichi.. Do you ever think about what would have happened if we haven't met?" Suga asked suddenly.

"I try to stop myself from thinking that. I don't want to imagine my world without you.." Daichi answered, smiling to himself.

Yeah, he's cheesy, but it was just who Daichi was.

"You.. Y-You always talk about me as if I'm a God or something" Suga laughed.

"You are to me.. You're my angel" Daichi said,keeping his eyes on the road.

Suga stayed quiet, trying to restrain the urge to hug Daichi right now. He was always called an angel, probably because of his looks. Even when he was little his mother would take him to church, thinking that Suga would grow up to be a religious man, maybe even a priest, and now look what happened.

"You know, I remember the first time we ran away from everyone, remember when we stole your dad's car and drove to another town?" Daichi continued the conversation.

"Oh, that was so fun!" Suga laughed.

"They kept nagging us, I will never forget your face when I told you that we need to get out of there and run away together. It was  a fun night" Daichi smiled and kept rambling on.

Suga just listened.

He remembered everything clearly and it brought him very nice memories. Daichi was always so nice and gentle, but he was spontaneous aswell, he never failed to surprise Sugawara, not that he minded. Suga knew that no matter how Daichi was feeling, how bad the situation is - he will always stay cheerful and try to find a way out.

"Agh, now that I remember, we should visit Kageyama soon!" Daichi suddenly said.

"Ehh? Kageyama? " Suga looked at Daichi confused.

"Yeah, he let me in on a secret.. It turns out that he and Hinata really are dating. You've won the bet" Daichi laughed.

"I knew it!!!! There was always something off about those two!" Suga laughed aswell, his memories kept flowing back into his head,making him feel warm.

.

.

.

Sorry for a short chaaaap, I'm gonna write in advance because school usvxusbuxbsisgs

Hatari