Chapter 8

Early morning, sun was hiding behind the clouds, rain was slowly falling and Suga was trying to wake Daichi up.

"Daichi~~ wake up already!" Suga shook (im SHOOK) him on more time to only get the same response.

"It's raining...." Daichi mumbled and tried hiding in his sleeping bag, but couldn't.

"Daichi c'mon, the road is waiting for us" Suga shook him harder (harder daddy) and finally Daichi opened his eyes.

It was 8 AM and it wasn't an exactly nice morning. It was raining, it was chilly and Suga wanted to get into the car as fast as possible.

Daichi finally sat up and looked at Suga, who clearly was impatient, fidgeting and looking around. However what caught his eyes were Suga's clothes. He was wearing a bright yellow sweater,which was a bit too big for him and white pants.

Such a sunshine.

"You look beautiful" Daichi said, catching Suga's attention. He blushed slightly before mumbling a quick "thank you".

It didn't take long for Daichi to dress up and get ready to go outside. He didn't want to, it was cold and it was raining, but he knew that he has to pack the stuff and drive to their next destination.

Daichi slowly climbed out of the tent and looked around. It was so different from yesterday's night.

Suga soon followed Daichi and got out of the tent too, he already had a bag in his hand, containing stuff from the tent.

"It's quite an interesting morning" Suga said and kissed Daichi's cheek, making him blush. But the response wasn't the one  Suga expected. Daichi turned to him and pulled him closer, kissing him passionately.

Suga dropped the bag on the ground and wrapped his arms around Daichi, enjoying the warm embrace, the feeling of Daichi's lips on his. Small raindrops didn't matter, actually, they made the moment even better.

Daichi finally pulled away and looked straight into Suga's eyes, still trying to catch his breath. Suga was a bit more than overwhelmed so he just fell into Daichi's arms and hid his face in Daichi's chest.

"You know how weak I am when you do this" he mumbled into his chest, shivering slightly.

"Yeah, I know, but expect more of these" Daichi smiled and tightened the grip, warming Suga up.

.

.

.

.

.

----

Huehuheuehuheuehuehheuheueheueheuehuebeuehueheueheueushsisnsisbauabaiabaibsishsjshwiwh.

-hatari