Chapter 7

"Daichi if you don't stop right now I will shove a carrot up your ass" Suga said, glaring at Daichi who kept stealing his pillow.

"Sorry, sorry, I'll stop" Daichi chuckled and gave Suga back his pillow.

It was around 2 AM and Suga was trying to rest, not sleep, but rest. He had his phone, he had newest episodes of Ghost Adventures in it and was trying to enjoy, but Daichi kept trying to get Suga's attention.

"Suga~~~ what are you watching?" Daichi snuck closer to him, resting his head on Suga's shoulder.

"The Nevada State Prison episode" Suga said, focused on the screen.

Suga loved paranormal stuff. Just between you and me, Suga tried summoning spirits before. He spent most of his childhood with his grandma who Suga thinks was a witch, she had millions of candles, weird herbs and books. He would always watch scary movies with her and she would tell him scary stories, but Suga was never scared, he was interested

Daichi,on another hand, was a scaredy cat. He couldn't go through a scary movie without covering his eyes at least 10 times. Suga would always laugh at him.

"Jeez, they're gonna get possessed" Daichi whispered, watching the screen.

"Did you know Zak was possessed twice?" Suga asked, pausing the video.

"Whaaaat? I know Kuroo was" Daichi said, he noticed Suga's face expression change and then Daichi knew - Suga wanted to know more.

"It happened in 11th grade I think, apparently he wanted to prove his all friends that possessions are fake, so he tried summoning a spirit, next thing he knew was that he ran around town naked" Daichi started laughing, Suga soon joined in.

"Oh my god, that was on the news! I remember watching the news and suddenly I hear 'A naked teenager ran around the town, scaring old people and criminals' " Suga said, trying not to laugh in between the words.

"Oh that was good.. He never tried summoning spirits again" Daichi wiped his tear away, still chuckling.

"Oh well, let's watch the video" Suga said and lied down again.

It didn't take long till Daichi realized that he really needed to pee.

"I'll be back soon" Daichi slowly got out of the tent, looking around. It was pitch black, all you could see was the moon in the sky and all you could hear was the river. The night was beautiful, the stars were visible and Daichi did not want to go anywhere near the trees (silentttt in treees and thatsssss where I am,silent in the trees WHY WONT YOU SPEAAAAK) because he was scared of something lurking in the dark.

So he quickly ran a bit further away from the tent, did his business and came back, smiling as he saw Suga waiting for him.

.

.

.

.

.

It's 11:08 PM

-hatari.