Chapter 1

"A road trip?" Sugawara asked.

Daichi nodded slowly, smiling at his boyfriend.

Ah, he was soooo lucky!

Never in his life he would have thought that his best friend of 15 years would become his boyfriend.

He always liked Suga. Suga was just a sweetest person on earth, he was generous and nice. Not to mention he was extremely beautiful.

~~~

It happened when Daichi and Suga were 16. It was a simple truth or dare and Suga was dared to kiss Daichi, he did, but since then Daichi saw Suga differently.

His hands suddenly became more soft, his skin smoother, his hair suddenly looked fluffier than before and his lips....

His beautiful, thin, light raspberry colored lips looked more kissable than ever.

When he would say Daichi's name, Daichi's heart would start beating very fast, blood would rush to his cheeks and he would start stuttering.

He realized how deeply in love he was with his bestfriend.

Days went on and soon it became hard to supress his feelings: his love, his happiness and jealousy.

Suga liked to spend time with Akaashi, his friend. Everytime Daichi would see Akaashi touching Suga's shoulder or his hand - he would become jealous.

He wanted Suga to be his. He wanted to be the only one for him.

And so, when Daichi was 17 he confessed to Suga.

It was a beautiful summer night and Daichi has invited Suga for a sleepover. He asked him to come to the balcony and that night, on that same balcony he said to Suga:

"I know.. I know I will sound weird, but listen me out okay? We have been bestfriends since we were six years old, a lot of time has passed. Remember a year ago you were dared to kiss me? It all changed for me then. What I will say now will either destroy our friendship or deepen it. I am in love with you. I love everything about you. I love your amazing personality and your looks. I love how you laugh and smile, I love how you style your hair or how you make face expressions when you speak. Everything about is perfect. And I want you to be mine. I love you, Suga"

Suga jumped into Daichi's arms, there were tears rolling down his cheeks and a big smile on his face.

"I love you too... I love you too Daichi" he kept whispering.

It's been 4 years since then and Suga and Daichi were a happy couple.

~~~

"Don't you have work?" Suga asked. Daichi shook his head and walked over to Suga, wrapping his arms around Suga's waist.

"It's a road trip. Me, you, our car and a lot of fun. What do you say?" Daichi leaned in, his forehead touched Suga's.

He stared into Suga's eyes.

Suga placed a kiss on Daichi's lips and said:

"Okay, let's have some fun for once?"

.

.

.

.

Time to finally start updating this

-hatari