Chapter 11

"Are you sleeping?" Daichi whispered, waiting for a response.

It was around 3 AM and both Suga and Daichi were comfortably lying in their car.

"Nope" Suga whispered back and turned his head to Daichi.

"Oh, thank god, I'm so not sleepy and also bored" Daichi exhaled loudly.

"Yeah, same. Hey, let's roll closer to the window" Suga said and started shuffling around, until finally he could see the clear night sky.

"Oh, that's amazing... Look at all those stars" Daichi said, he couldn't get his eyes off the sky.

"Can you imagine how many civilizations are out there?" Suga asked, his eyes sparkling.

"Civilizations?" Daichi looked at Suga confused.

"Aliens, Daichi. Can you imagine?"

"I don't there are that many of them"

Suga gasped loudly.

"Daichi, think rationally, almost every star has a goldilock zone, alien life is out there and it's everywhere" Suga explained.

"Okay, but how about parallel universes?" Daichi raised his eyebrow.

"That too! What if there are other Suga and Daichi, but they don't know it? Gosh,that sounds terrible" Suga said.

"I think that Daichi in other universes is still in love with Suga" Daichi chuckled.

"Awh, but just.. Ah, I wish I could see another worlds, meet aliens.." Suga started dreaming.

"Yeah, but that's not possible.. Wait, it is!" Daichi suddenly exclaimed.

"Wait what?" Suga sat up so suddenly that he hit his head.

"We know one alien!" Daichi smiled and tried to hide his laughter.

"Wait,who?" Suga's eyes went wide as he waited for Daichi to respond.

"Who? Oikawa,of course" Daichi finally said and started laughing.

"Oh c'mon! You had me excited!" Suga frowned and started laughing aswell.

"No, but for real, we should visit them later" Daichi said as he wiped his tear away.

"Yeah, we should. But for now, let's sleep, okay?" Suga said and lied down again.

"Okay..." Daichi said.

He turned his to Suga one more time, only to be met by a pair of eyes staring back at him.

Daichi shuffled closer to Suga and pulled him closer.

"Daichi..." Suga said, looking at him.

Daichi slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against Suga's. Suga instantly kissed back, enjoying the sparks in his stomach. It didn't take long till Daichi started bitting on Suga's lower lip, asking him to open his mouth. Suga opened it and felt how Daichi's tongue slipped in. A simple kiss turned into a messy make-out session.

When Daichi finally pulled away to catch his breath, he looked at Suga who's face was red, he was flustered, but extremely happy.

"It's been a while since I got a kiss  like that" Suga said, pausing every few words to get some air.

"I know, I feel like I should kiss you more often" Daichi said and kissed his forehead.

"Yeah, you should"

.

.

.

.

~~~

Aliens exist and you can't change my mind.

OK WHOEVER HACKED ME COME CLEAN RIGHT NOW I WILL SHOVE HOLY WATER UP YOUR ASS AND CALL YOU A SLUT k thnx

- hatari.