Chapter 4

"When will this city end?" Suga whined as he kept looking out the window, waiting for buildings to disappear.

"You'll have to wait a bit more" Daichi chuckled.

Suga just wanted to finally see the nature, to see endless forests and flower fields, but so far all he saw were buildings, houses and a hella lot of people.

"Where are we going first?" Suga asked, opening the bottle of water, taking a few sips and then offering it to Daichi.

"I was thinking about going to the river first, what do you think?" Daichi suggested before drinking some water.

He had a lot planned, he didn't take a map with him,  but he did know what he wanted to do.

"River, huh? I'm down for it" Suga smiled and turned on the radio.

A nice song that fit their journey was playing and then Suga finally saw how the buildings and houses slowly disappeared and fields showed up.

It was magnificent, the everlasting green forest was standing like a big wall in a distance, while the fields around them were filled with wheat, still green, but already tall.

Gosh, Suga just wanted to dive into them, but he didn't want to stop Daichi.

"The scenery is beautiful, isn't it?" Daichi asked as he turned his head to Suga for a mere second.

"Yes, it's amazing!" Suga smiled widely.

"You know what else is beautiful?" Daichi looked at Suga again " you"

Suga blushed deeply and hid his face in his hands.

"Stop! You know I blush easily" Suga whined.

"I know, that's why I love you" Daichi smiled to himself.

A comfortable silence filled the car and Suga kept looking out the window, soon they reached a forest area and endless green fields, turned into quite dark forest, it was so dark that you couldn't see much in it, that was what made Suga so excited.

He had a quite wild imagination so he started imagining wild beasts such as werewolves running in the forest, geez, he even imagined slenderman at one point.

But something caught his eye.

"Stop the car!!!!" Suga yelled and Daichi pressed on brakes, his heart was racing due to shock.

Suga jumped out of the car and ran to the forest, kneeling down and looking whether what he saw was true.

And it was.

"I knew I saw them" Suga said as he licked his lips, looking at early wild strawberries and blueberries growing around.

Daichi slowly sneaked past him and disappeared in a forest, while Suga ran to the car and got himself an empty plastic box.

He liked work, he used to help his grandma in the garden, so picking berries was nothing for him, not to mention, wild berries were one of his favorite things.

He kept picking them, not noticing how fast half an hour passed by and how quickly his box filled with blue and red berries.

He stood up, feeling his spine crack, and looked around.

He was looking for Daichi, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Daichi!" Suga yelled, he felt shivers run down his spine as he heard someone behind him.

"Boo!"

"Ahh!!" Suga screamed and turned around, looking at Daichi who was laughing.

"Not funny... Where were you?" Suga faked a frown.

"Well at first I just went to the forest to pee, but then I saw a lot of berries, so I picked them too!" Daichi said as he lifted up another plastic box, filled with berries.

Just after a few minutes they were back in their car, berries in the backseat and Suga with a big grin on his face.

"What is it?" Daichi asked.

"Nothing... Just happy" Suga smiled before placing a kiss on Daichi's cheek.

.

.

.

.

--
Blueberries are just 👌👌👌

-Hatari.