Suicide.Com |Larry Stylinson.|

The screen to his computer suddenly went blank, he stared at the blinding white screen until slowly words began to appear on the screen. 'Are you ready to look into the light?' there were now to check boxes each one held either a. 'Yes.' or a 'No.'

The mouse played almost teasingly against the boxes until he hurriedly clicked on. 'Yes.' The words soon faded into the screen giving other's to appear. 'Welcome to Suicide, how many days until you'll be set free?' He wanted it now, more then anything. At the top of the screen held a bar where you wrote down how many days until you commit. His fingers flew across the keyboard quickly typing in. 'One Day.' The site denied his request and in red lettering a warning side popped up. 'I'm sorry but the minimum days are either 30 days or over.' He leaned in his chair with a huff, he needed it tomorrow. He was ready and prepared but he felt like this website could do him good, so he typed in. 'Thirty days.' And it let him in. 'You'll be set free in "30" days, whats you name?' Will people be able to see who this is? He thought but quickly shook it off, like hell someone he knew would be on this site. So slowly he pressed on the keys entering his name. 'H a r r y S t y l e s'

Who knew someone would be doing the same thing at the same time?

Written by @LittleBattleScars    This is one is simply amazing! I love the subject and she actually did a good job! ( and it's still doing!)