Wherever You Are (Harry Styles)

The fans are still angry. They are more than angry. They are heartbroken. For most of them, their biggest nightmare came true. One Direction broke up.

No one knows why. It just...happened. They were in the middle of their second world tour. Everything seemed normal. And then the announcement that would change everything. They would be finishing their tour, and after that it was over.

Harry needs to get away. From everything. Paparazzi are worse than ever. He can't get on social media without seeing any of the hate. He is suffocating. He points to a map of the United States. And where his finger lands, he goes.

Emerson, South Carolina.

Without a second thought, he buys a plane ticket and disappears. Ready to start over with a new image, a new management, and a new sound. As a new person. He is ready to be himself. He will no longer be Harry Styles of One Direction. He wants to be Harry Styles. Simple as that.

He gives himself a year for the drama to die down. Until he starts his own career. But things can change in a year, especially when he meets an unlikely person in the unlikely small town of Emerson.

Written by @harryfanfics_ ! THIS is SOOO ORIGINAL! I LOVE IT! GO READ, VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW HER!!!