Fake Love // Harry Styles // Used to be "The Sex Tutor"

"Very funny, Harry." Poking at his nose I rolled my eyes and stood up from my bed. This boy is the cheekiest lad ever and I have to call him my best friend.

That's when Harry did the unthinkable- he stayed serious. Normally when he put out a irrational idea he cracks into laughter but this time it was different. "I was serious Clayton." A lump filled my throat and I tried swallowing it down but it was no good. "What are you saying?" I questioned him.

"I'm just saying, were both inexperienced. We know each other so it wouldn't be awkward for the first time. Then we'd know what we'll be doing when we have sex with someone else." He was dead serious. Biting my bottom lip, I looked away from his intense gaze. Were merely sixteen, sex can wait, right?

But against my mind I looked straight at him, "Alright."

______________________________________

That was long ago, now Clayton and Harry don't even talk to each other now since Harry went off doing his own thing.

But she has always remembered their little sessions they had- her first time.

Now she wants them out of her mind, but it's hard when apparently the second semester of the sessions is starting once Harry comes back home.

Written by @xBeautyRisesx It's really good :DDD GO READ