Cheshire Chatroom [Larry Stylinson AU]

Cheshire High School. 

A place where interacting with different grades is considered 'lame' and 'uncool'. Teachers are sick of the cliques and different grades not talking. To teach the kids that age is just a number they decided to start a new project for English class.

'Cheshire Chatroom' 

It's a site where all grades MUST log into and 12th graders pick a 10th grader while 11th pick a 9th. Each student has created a username to keep your identity a secret. It's supervised to make sure you don't tell them your name till the end of the semester. Many students are okay with the idea except one.

Louis Tomlinson.

Louis is a punk boy with tattoos, piercings and a fit attitude. He's considered popular and a total player. He finds the project lame and a waste of time. But when he picks a person by the name of 'Curlycat94' he is all in for it, till he finds out it's a guy.

Not just any guy, but Harry Styles the boy he bullies.  But neither of the boys know that and neither know that they are both falling for eachother slowly but surely...

Written by @Bowtiesuspenders22 This one is just WOAH! I'm loving every single chapter! And it's addictive!