Runaway Baby // Harry Styles

❝Maybe fate left us where we needed to be, but is this really what we want?❞

His fingers danced across the soft, pale skin on my back as his lips wandered over my collarbone whispering sweet nothings against my skin. My body felt electrified, on fire, and full of passion. Every place he touched my body reacted immediately, tingling sensations being felt all over. His hands were like magical machines, leaving me wanting more, practically gasping in surprise as he entered me slowly.

The room was hot -scalding hot- as he continued to torture my body, making me thrive for more, pulling at the messy mop of curls on his head. Our legs, mine lean and his muscular, were tangled together along with bunched up bed sheets and strewn clothes. My fingers scraped down his back, most definitely leaving behind a reminder of where I'd touched.

My head was spinning in ecstasy, the temperature of the room rising drastically. I couldn't tell where my cries of pleasures ended and his started. The world seemed to have stopped spinning as he moved in and out of me, again and again, leaving us in euphoria.

I spiraled back to Earth as a loud ringing began in my ears, blackness clouding my vision. Harry slowly started fading away, leaving me clinging to nothing. My dainty fingers clawed at the air, struggling to hold onto anything as everything blackened, the whole world disappearing.

Only a few moments later did a light appear. My eyes fluttered open to be greeted by daylight. The sounds of swallows chirping filled my ears, along with the transcending ringing. My eyes surveyed my room, stopping on my alarm clock as I realized what had been going on.

I'd only been dreaming.

Written by @rrelapse It's an amazing story! GO READ IT!