Fanboy [NARRY]

Bio:

Name: Niall H.

Age: Legal

Place: In the bushes (Harry Styles' hair)

Fan of: Harry Styles' skinny jeans, Harry Styles' hands, Harry Styles' body, Harry Styles' everything. Oh, and Anne Cox's son.

Occupation: Parttime working at Tesco's and fulltime fanboy.

My name is Niall and I live the live of a fangirl. Except that I'm not a girl, I have a flat chest and a willy but other than that, I'm kind of the living example of about ninety percent of the Skyway fandom. I spent about seven hours a day blogging and scrolling through Twitter and Tumblr for new pictures of my favorite boys in the world. I would scream and probably faint if I ever meet Harry Styles even though the chances are very slim since he doesn't even notice me on Twitter. Liam Payne follows me and I'm greatful for that but I just want Harry to notice me so I'm one step closer to a marriage with the love of my life. Zayn and Louis are sexy too but they don't even compare to my Harry.

Anyway, if you have a question, let me know. I'm most likely to answer them within three minutes unless I'm at work, sleeping or drooling over my laptop or phone due Harry Styles' sexyness.

Written by @TheWayYouLookTonight ! I LOVE this story! I read this is 2 DAYS! She's really talented! Go check it  out!!!