Everything turning around

I dropped all my stuff and ran out to see blood covering my dogs body. I pick him up very gently and start crying crying so hard that I could fall asleep right then and there. Thomas slowly follows behind me I start to scream making a scene. Thomas starts patting on my back very fast multiple times in a row. He then decides to drag me to the girls bathroom left me in there by myself for a few minutes, I wouldn't be surprised if he left. Then a few seconds later Thomas comes flying in the girls bathroom and locks the door. "We are stuck in here!" He said and I looked at him my eye sight started getting blurry his voice faded off as I drifted to sleep. 

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me awake, my eyes completely open and I see Thomas. "We have top hide somewhere!" He said "What why?" "Because the store is closing and the cops will be checking in here soon." I looked up at him and nodded my head yes and as I looked at the closet i try to open it and its open. We both get in and its a tight squeeze I see a lock on the door and lock it. I hear the bathroom door open and it sounds like they are in deep conversation. 

"Did you see that dead dog outside?"  one  of the cops said 

"Yes i did i feel bad for whosoever dog that was" The other one said. 

I swear I just died over thinking about Cage, I turned to face Thomas and he looked down at me. He saw my eyes tear up and I tried not to break down and cry. He carefully reached out for a hug. I came into his arms and felt safe in the moments of the hug, I didn't want him to let go of me. Then the door handle jiggled and we stood absolutely still and didn't make a noise and listened to the voices. Then it stopped and the girls bathroom door closed and Thomas unlocked the closet door we where hiding in. "Wait.." I whispered, "Don't worry!" he said. He opened the door and popped his head out, then walked out not saying a word. I stayed behind waiting for a sign to come out. He opened the door back up and threw his hand behind his head telling me to come on.  I came out and was very terrified of what was to come, I didn't know what to feel i was confused. A mix between mad and sad and hungry and scared Thomas turned and looked at me. He slowly opened the original door to the bathroom and put his head out and car hear police cars driving off. He walked out and started running and I stayed in the bathroom waiting to see if he would return. 

He came back and he had a water in his hand and he was out of breath, "I wonder what he did?" I thought. He bent over and put his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "What did you do run a marathon?" I asked. 

"No I ran around the whole store to see if anyone was here." He said with a breath in each word. 

"Oh so I'm taking it no one is here?" I asked

"Yup!"   

I ran out of that bathroom door and I went Straight to the little toy isle and garbed a ball. 

When I turned around Thomas was lying on the ground with a cut on his head.