The Walk

When i woke up again I was lying on his chest and his hand was in my hair once again. "Good morning beautiful" A voice of an angel said, "Hello" I said in a morning voice. he laughed at me and then said "We need to get dressed my mom will come in at any minute." I groaned and sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Ok." I said he sat up kissed me then went to go find his shirt. I put the blanket over my body so he couldn't see i was wearing it. "Where did I put my shirt?" I tried not to laugh but i let out a little giggle. "Do you.." He looked at me and notice the blanket was over my body like a werido. He walked over slowly to me and i held the blanket tighter. "Callllliiieee.." "Yes?" I said with the biggest smile on my face, "Whats under the blanket?" he asked with a smile. I lifted the cover so only i can see under it, "A body." i said "what cloths are on the body." "Boyfriend miteral." He laughed and so did I, I pulled off the blankets and he saw i was wearing his shirt. He walked to his closet and got another shirt put it on and went to the kitchen I went to his closet and saw a dresser i opened the first draw underwear draw, the next one jeans, next pj's i grabbed a pair of his sweat pants and went to the kitchen. "Well good morning callie." His mom said, "Hi" I said i walked over to the dinning room and Thomas wasn't there. I sat down anyways.

I looked over and Thomas was on the couch in the living room with his brother. I smiled at him because he was showing his brother how to play a game. "How did you sleep?" She asked i stopped staring at Thomas and looked at his mom. "Amazing." I said then looked at Thomas while he was looking at me. "Are you sure I thought I heard a scream last night."   "Oh yea I had a night mare but it's ok i know it wasn't real." "Oh my gosh i'm sorry to hear that." She put pancakes in the middle of the table. "Thomas, Calvin time for breakfast." I heard footsteps coming to the table and i felt hands on the back of my neck and Thomas leaned down to my ear. "You have a hicky on the left side my mom cant see it but if she goes to the other side she will." He said I put my hand to wear he said it was and it hurt so i put my hair out of my pony tail hopefully it would cover it. I looked at Thomas and he had one as well but it was on the right side so his mom could see it. "Thomas" I said he looked at me and i out my hand on my neck in the same spot his was. He put his hand to it and he flinched, He looked at me worried. "OH MY GOD THOMAS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK!!" she said, he thought of an excuse right away. "When me and Callie went to the store i fell and i hit my neck on a shelf but its ok it didn't even hurt." He said "Ok what ever" She said in a sarcastic voice, he took a breath of relief and looked at me. 

When we where done with breakfast His mom came in his room and gave me 2 big trash bags of cloths. "This is a couple bags of cloths that used to fit me that would be your size." Thomas's mom said to me i looked at her then the bags and ran over to her and hugged her. "Thank you." She hugged me back and left the room so i could try them on. Thomas walked in just as i finished putting on my bra. "Damn i missed the good part." He said laughing. "I just finished the last bra that was  in the bag." I said "I should have walked in sooner." "HaHa" I said then went to get a shirt i really like that i came across as i was trying on bras. "I'm gonna wear this with.." i pulled put a pair of white pants with a couple of cute holes in them. "This i just need shoes." I said i sounded so greedy but i just wanted to be perfect but that could never happen. I put on the shirt it was a white shirt with black strips i also found one of Thomas's hats so i put it on with my shirt then put on my pants. "I actually might have a pair of shoes that might fit you" he says, "Really?" "yea here." They where white Converses that looked brand new, i tried them on and they fit perfectly. "Did you ever wear these?" "My mom got them for me a while ago before all the drama happened they didn't fit so i thought they might fit you." I smiled and looked at his body mirror. "Beautiful." He said i pulled down my shirt a little and smiled, I turned to him and he bit his lip man oh man was he sexy. "You think im beautiful?" I asked he looked at me with a confused face. "NO!" He said my heart shattered. "I think your gorgeous." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I love you" I said, he looked at me and he got really sad i can read it in his eyes. "No fair i wanted to say it first." I giggled and kissed him i got a bag and put some stuff in it and we left to go walk around down town. 

When we got to Walmart police where swarming the place i wiped my finger prints off the phone and went up to one of the ladys and said "I found this outside." A police officer looked right past me to Thomas. 

"THOMAS!"